Database Management System Sourcing and Procurement Market Prices Will Increase by 2%-4% During the Forecast Period | SpendEdge
NEW YORK, Feb. 17, 2022 /PRNewswire/ — During the forecast period, the Database Management System industry will see an increase in spending of around USD 54.82 Billion. However, the majority of this expansion will be driven by only a few regions. Furthermore, due to their supplier base, North America, Europe, and APAC will have the most effect on the supply side.
Download our free sample report today to get a detailed understanding of the major forces driving this market across geographies.
Key Database Management System Sourcing and Procurement Report Highlights:
- Market growth 2022-2026: USD 54.82 Billion
- Growth momentum & CAGR: Accelerate at a CAGR of 12.26%
- Top Pricing Models: Subscription-based pricing, and Value based pricing
- Key consumer countries: North America, Europe, and APAC
- Supplier Selection Criteria: Technical specifications, Operational requirements, Acceptance criteria, and Evaluation criteria
- Top Suppliers: Amazon.com Inc., International Business Machines Corp., and Microsoft Corp
Know More About This Market: Request for a Free Sample Report Now!
Insights into buyer strategies and tactical negotiation levers:
Several strategic and tactical negotiation levers are explained in the report to help buyers achieve the best prices for the Database Management System market. The report also aids buyers with relevant Database Management System pricing levels, pros, and cons of prevalent pricing models such as Unit-based pricing, and Bundled pricing, category management strategies and best practices to fulfil their category objectives.
For more insights on buyer strategies and tactical negotiation levers, www.spendedge.com/report/database-management-system–sourcing-and-procurement-intelligence-report
Key Drivers and Trends Fueling Market Growth:
- The pressure from substitutes and a moderate level of threat from new entrants has resulted in the low bargaining power of suppliers.
- Price forecasts are beneficial in purchase planning, especially when supplemented by the constant monitoring of price influencing factors.
- Identify favorable opportunities in Database Management System TCO (total cost of ownership).
- Expected changes in price forecast and factors driving the current and future price changes.
- Identify pricing models that offer the most rewarding opportunities.
To know more about various other market drivers, trends and challenges.
Smart Procurement Starts Here
SpendEdge’s procurement intelligence platform is the go-to tool for companies looking to access latest procurement research insights and supplier data on an easy-to-use platform.
- STARTER PACK
- Get 6 Full Reports, View 800+ report samples, Pre-order upcoming reports, Pre-order upcoming reports.
- Want to know about various other Subscription packs? Click here
Get the Details That You Are Looking for:
Buy our detailed market analysis report to uncover:
- Changing market landscape with yearly forecast till 2026.
- Analyze the market’s competitive and vendor landscape.
- How much marketing budget to set aside for geographical market expansion?
- Understanding the most adopted procurement strategies by buyers across industries.
Table of Content
- Executive Summary
- Market Insights
- Category Pricing Insights
- Cost-saving Opportunities
- Best Practices
- Category Ecosystem
- Category Management Strategy
- Category Management Enablers
- Suppliers Selection
- Suppliers under Coverage
- US Market Insights
- Category scope
SpendEdge shares your passion for driving sourcing and procurement excellence. We are the preferred procurement market intelligence partner for 120+ Fortune 500 firms and other leading companies across numerous industries. Our strength lies in delivering, real-time procurement market intelligence reports and solutions.
View original content to download multimedia:https://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/database-management-system-sourcing-and-procurement-market-prices-will-increase-by-2-4-during-the-forecast-period–spendedge-301481747.html