NEW YORK, Oct. 8, 2023 /PRNewswire/ — The digital pen market is estimated to grow by USD 543.32 million from 2022 to 2027, growing at a CAGR of 13.29%. The digital pen market is fragmented owing to the presence of many global and regional companies. A few prominent companies that offer digital pen market are Amazon.com Inc., Anoto AB, Apple Inc., ASUSTeK Computer Inc., C. Josef Lamy GmbH, Canon Inc., D Ieteren Group SA NV, Dell Technologies Inc., Hanwang Technology Co. Ltd., Hewlett Packard Enterprise Co., Huawei Technologies Co. Ltd., KYE Systems Corp., Lenovo Group Ltd., Microsoft Corp., NeoLAB Convergence Inc., Panasonic Holdings Corp., Samsung Electronics Co. Ltd., Staedtler Mars GmbH and Co. KG, Wacom Co. Ltd., and WALTOP International Corp. For details on companies and their offerings – Buy the report!
- Amazon.com Inc.- The company offers digital pens such as Amazon Basics Capacitive Stylus Pen.
- Apple Inc. – The company offers digital pens such as Apple Pencil.
The report provides a full list of key companies, their strategies, and the latest developments. Download Free Sample before buying
By Geography, the market is classified as North America, Europe, APAC, Middle East and Africa, and South America. North America will have the largest share of the market.
- North America is estimated to contribute 47% to the growth of the global market during the forecast period. Digital and paperless initiatives have been vigorously promoted by governments, businesses, and educational institutions in North America. Suitable for areas in which the focus is digitalization, digital pens provide an easy way to integrate traditional text into digital workflows. In order to improve the learning experience, education in North America is highly concerned about the adoption of electronic tools. Additionally, the healthcare industry in the region has also adopted digital pens for clinical documentation, patient data entry, and electronic medical record (EMR) capture, thereby streamlining processes. In North America, a strong cyberinfrastructure with an extensive Internet connection enables cloud computing services to be offered and facilitates synchronization of the Digital Pen users. Hence, these factors are expected to drive market growth in the region during the forecast period.
Download Free sample report to get more insights on the market share of various regions and the contribution of the segments.
- Impactful driver- Increasing Digitalization and Paperless Initiatives
- Key Trend – Ease of Use and Familiarity
- Major Challenges – Concerns related to data security and privacy
- By End-user, the market is classified into healthcare, media and entertainment, education, and others. The market share growth by the healthcare segment will be significant during the forecast period. The ability for health professionals to simplify their workflow and enhance patient care is provided by the use of smart pens, which allow patients’ data to be recorded and stored effectively and accurately. In addition, digital pens may be used by physicians and nurse practitioners to write prescriptions directly into a prescription form or sheet of paper. In addition, to reduce errors and improve prescription accuracy, the data are stored in a digital format which can be passed on via an electronic means to pharmacies. A portable digital pen, which can be used for remote collection of information in a home care environment. For the purpose of recording vital signs, responses, and other pertinent data, healthcare professionals may visit patients at home or use a digital pen. Hence, these factors are expected to drive segment growth during the forecast period.
Technavio Research experts have provided more insights on the market share of segments – View Free Sample Report
The printer market size is estimated to decline at a CAGR of 3.51% between 2022 and 2027. The market size is forecast to increase by USD 10.69 billion.
The biometrics market size is estimated to grow at a CAGR of 12.85% between 2022 and 2027. The market size is forecast to increase by USD 27,436.19 million.
1 Executive Summary
2 Market Landscape
3 Market Sizing
4 Historic Market Size
5 Five Forces Analysis
6 Market Segmentation by End-User
7 Market Segmentation by Product
8 Customer Landscape
9 Geographic Landscape
10 Drivers, Challenges, and Trends
11 Company Landscape
12 Company Analysis
Technavio is a leading global technology research and advisory company. Their research and analysis focus on emerging market trends and provide actionable insights to help businesses identify market opportunities and develop effective strategies to optimize their market positions. With over 500 specialized analysts, Technavio’s report library consists of more than 17,000 reports and counting, covering 800 technologies, spanning across 50 countries. Their client base consists of enterprises of all sizes, including more than 100 Fortune 500 companies. This growing client base relies on Technavio’s comprehensive coverage, extensive research, and actionable market insights to identify opportunities in existing and potential markets and assess their competitive positions within changing market scenarios.
View original content to download multimedia:https://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/digital-pen-market-size-to-grow-by-usd-543-32-million-from-2022-to-2027–the-market-is-fragmented-due-to-the-presence-of-prominent-companies-like-amazoncom-inc-anoto-ab-and-apple-inc-and-many-more—technavio-301949660.html