DUBLIN, Nov. 9, 2023 /PRNewswire/ — The “Floating Solar Projects in India 2023″ report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
The report spotlights the surging segment of floating solar energy as a pivotal innovation in the renewable sector. With land scarcity concerns and the complementary use of water bodies near hydropower and thermal power plants, floating solar energy is fast becoming a strategic choice for energy players in India.
This forward-looking report provides a granular analysis of growth patterns, technological advancements, market dynamics, and cost trends shaping the future of India’s floating solar industry. It serves as an essential resource, offering a PDF and Excel dataset, for stakeholders tracking the potential and growth of this buoyant market sector.
Key inclusions of the report are:
- An in-depth overview and potential estimation of the floating solar market.
- Exploration of technology trends and operational maintenance considerations.
- Detailed scrutiny of recent tenders, auctions, and key industry players.
- Comparative analysis with other solar technologies and future market forecasts.
Key Topics Covered:
1. Summary and Key Insights
2. Potential and Growth Trends
- Potential Estimation
- Key Trends
- Growth Drivers
3. Technologies, Design and O&M
- Key Floating Platform Technologies
- Design of Floating Solar Projects
- Major Equipment
- O&M Considerations
4. Key Players and Projects
- Recent Tender Results
- Upcoming Auctions
- Key Players
- Technology Suppliers
- Case Studies
5. Cost Considerations
- Recent Tariff Trends
- Cost Considerations
- Comparison With Other Solar Technologies
6. Pipeline and Outlook
- Project Pipeline
- Key Issues and Challenges
- The Way Forward
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/n1hw7h
ResearchAndMarkets.com is the world’s leading source for international market research reports and market data. We provide you with the latest data on international and regional markets, key industries, the top companies, new products and the latest trends.
Research and Markets
Laura Wood, Senior Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call +1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call +1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
U.S. Fax: 646-607-1907
Fax (outside U.S.): +353-1-481-1716
SOURCE Research and Markets