DUBLIN, Sept. 19, 2022 /PRNewswire/ — The “Global E-waste Management Market (2022-2027) by Type, Recycler Type, Material Recovery, Source, Geography, Competitive Analysis, and the Impact of Covid-19 with Ansoff Analysis” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
The Global E-waste Management Market is estimated to be USD 9.84 Bn in 2022 and is projected to reach USD 23.72 Bn by 2027, growing at a CAGR of 19.24%.
The Global E-waste Management Market is segmented based on Type, Recycler Type, Material Recovery, Source, and Geography.
- By Type, the market is classified into Recycle and Trashed.
- By Recycler Type, the market is classified into Glass Recycler, Metal Recycler, Plastic Recycler, and Printed Circuit Board Recycler.
- By Material Recovery, the market is classified into Ceramics, Glass Metal, Plastic, and Others.
- By Source, the market is classified into Household Appliances, Entertainment & Consumer Electronics, and IT & Telecommunication.
- By Geography, the market is classified into Americas, Europe, Middle-East & Africa and Asia-Pacific.
- America (Argentina, Brazil, Canada, Chile, Colombia, Mexico, Peru, United States, Rest of Americas)
- Europe (Austria, Belgium, Denmark, Finland, France, Germany, Italy, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Russia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, United Kingdom, Rest of Europe)
- Middle-East and Africa (Egypt, Israel, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, South Africa, United Arab Emirates, Rest of MEA)
- Asia-Pacific (Australia, Bangladesh, China, India, Indonesia, Japan, Malaysia, Philippines, Singapore, South Korea, Sri Lanka, Thailand, Taiwan, Rest of Asia-Pacific)
- The report presents a detailed Ansoff matrix analysis for the Global E-waste Management Market. Ansoff Matrix, also known as Product/Market Expansion Grid, is a strategic tool used to design strategies for the growth of the company. The matrix can be used to evaluate approaches in four strategies viz. Market Development, Market Penetration, Product Development and Diversification. The matrix is also used for risk analysis to understand the risk involved with each approach.
- The report analyses the Global E-waste Management Market using the Ansoff Matrix to provide the best approaches a company can take to improve its market position.
- Based on the SWOT analysis conducted on the industry and industry players, the analyst has devised suitable strategies for market growth.
- Decreasing Life Span of Electronic Devices
- High Rate of Obsolescence
- Health Hazards Associated with E-Waste
- High Cost of E-Waste Management
- Government Regulations and Policies to Effectively Manage E-Waste
- Rapid Innovations in Technology
- Inadequacy of Infrastructure
- Low Awareness in Developed Regions
Key Topics Covered:
1 Report Description
2 Research Methodology
3 Executive Summary
4 Market Dynamics
5 Market Analysis
6 Global E-waste Management Market, By Type
7 Global E-waste Management Market, By Recycler Type
8 Global E-waste Management Market, By Material Recovery
9 Global E-waste Management Market, By Source
10 Americas’ E-waste Management Market
11 Europe’s E-waste Management Market
12 Middle East and Africa’s E-waste Management Market
13 APAC’s E-waste Management Market
14 Competitive Landscape
15 Company Profiles
- CRT Recycling
- Cerebra Integrated Technologies (CITL)
- Desco Electronic Recyclers
- E Waste Global
- Electronic Recyclers International
- LifeSpan Technology Recycling
- MBA Polymers
- Sims Metal Management
- Stena Technoworld
- Triple M Metal
- WM Intellectual Property
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/h5h1xi
Research and Markets
Laura Wood, Senior Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call +1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call +1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
U.S. Fax: 646-607-1904
Fax (outside U.S.): +353-1-481-1716
SOURCE Research and Markets