DUBLIN, Sept. 28, 2023 /PRNewswire/ — The “Indoor Air Quality Monitors – Global Strategic Business Report” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
Global Indoor Air Quality Monitors Market to Reach $8.3 Billion by 2030
The global market for Indoor Air Quality Monitors estimated at US$4.5 Billion in the year 2022, is projected to reach a revised size of US$8.3 Billion by 2030, growing at a CAGR of 8% over the analysis period 2022-2030.
This summary provides an overview of the extensive analysis conducted on the global indoor air quality monitors market. The analysis includes segmentation by pollutant type (chemical, physical, biological), end-use (government buildings, commercial, industrial, residential, other end-uses), and monitor type (fixed and portable). The data underscores the market’s growth trajectory and evolving trends in monitoring indoor air quality over a 16-year perspective, shedding light on key insights for stakeholders in this industry.
Fixed Indoor Monitors, one of the segments analyzed in the report, is projected to record 7.7% CAGR and reach US$5.3 Billion by the end of the analysis period. Growth in the Portable Indoor Monitors segment is estimated at 8.5% CAGR for the next 8-year period.
The U.S. Market is Estimated at $1.8 Billion, While China is Forecast to Grow at 9.6% CAGR
The research encompasses various geographic regions, including the USA, Canada, Japan, China, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and the Rest of the World. The study covers past, current, and future market scenarios, projecting annual sales from 2022 through 2030.
The Indoor Air Quality Monitors market in the U.S. is estimated at US$1.8 Billion in the year 2022. China, the world’s second largest economy, is forecast to reach a projected market size of US$609.7 Million by the year 2030 trailing a CAGR of 9.6% over the analysis period 2022 to 2030.
Among the other noteworthy geographic markets are Japan and Canada, each forecast to grow at 7.1% and 7.5% respectively over the 2022-2030 period. Within Europe, Germany is forecast to grow at approximately 7.7% CAGR.
- Rising Air Pollution Exposing More than of the World Population to Health Risks Provides the Foundation for the Growth of Indoor Air Quality Monitors
- Why Indoor Air Quality Matters?
- Global Indoor Air Pollution Related Fatalities by Health Condition: Percentage Breakdown of Deaths for ALRI, COPD, Ischemic Heart Disease, Lung Cancer, and Stroke for the Year 2021
- How Air Quality Monitoring Can Help?
- What’s the Prognosis on the Pandemic? Here’s What Everyone Should Know About the Dynamics of the Ongoing Multiwave Pandemic & Its Impact on the Economy
- After Omicron, Comes Stealth Omicron & Deltacron Fueling Fresh Waves of Infections Across the Globe
- With New Strains Emerging at an Alarming Rate, Focus Shifts to Booster Doses & Vaccine Tweaking Amid Waning Vaccine Immunity. But How Practical Is It to Implement Them?
- With Vaccinated Population Showing Signs of Declining Clinical Protection, Booster Doses Are Emerging Into a Necessity to Restore Vaccine Effectiveness, but this Strategy is Not Within Reach for Most Countries: Number of Booster Doses Administered Per 100 People by Country as of March 2022
- At the Dawn of 2022 After Numerous New Strains & Millions of Deaths, Challenges in Vaccine Production, Supply, Access & Technology Sharing Continue to Remain
- How & When Will the World Be Vaccinated? Global Number of Annual COVID-19 Vaccine Doses (In Million) for Years 2020 through 2025 by Geographic Region/Country
- Split Scenarios Unfold: The Great Vaccine Divide Emerges
- With Low Vaccination Rates in Africa Emerging Into a Global Security Issue, Vaccine Imbalances Will Stretch the Pandemic Further into 2022: Global Percentage (%) of Population Administered With Vaccines by Region as of March 2022
- The Great Vaccine Controversy & Growing Anti-Vaccination Movement Aggravates the Divide Between the Vaccinated & the Unvaccinated
- Top Reasons for Unwillingness & Uncertainty Towards COVID-19 Vaccines Among the By-Choice Unvaccinated People: % Share of Various Reasons as of the Year 2022
- The Verdict’s Out – The Pandemic Cannot Be Ended But Can be Maneuvered to Become Endemic and More Manageable
- Amid this Prolonged Pandemic, Why Should Businesses Care About Progress on Vaccinations?
- Dragging Pandemic, New Virus Strains, Fresh Societal Risks, Renewed Economic Disruptions Bring Weaker Growth in 2022 as Compared to 2021
- Uncertain, Uneven & Bumpy Recovery Shaped by New Variants Comes Into Play, Lowering Growth Expectations for 2022 & 2023: World Economic Growth Projections (Real GDP, Annual % Change) for the Years 2020, 2021, 2022 and 2023
- Persistently High Unemployment Indicates Long-Term Scarring from the COVID-19 Pandemic, Wage Inequality & Uneven Economic Recovery. Tough Times to Continue for Industries Reliant on Consumer Discretionary Incomes Until 2023: Global Number of Unemployed People (In Million) for Years 2019 Through 2023
- New Bursts of Food & Energy Inflation Triggered by Russia-Ukraine War to Threaten Economic Recovery
- Indoor Air Quality Monitors – Global Key Competitors Percentage Market Share in 2022 (E)
- Competitive Market Presence – Strong/Active/Niche/Trivial for Players Worldwide in 2022 (E)
- Indoor Air Quality Monitors (IAQM): Definition, Overview & Importance
- World Brands
- Recent Market Activity
MARKET TRENDS & DRIVERS
- After a Sharp Decline in 2020, Growing Understanding of the Importance of Improving Indoor Air Quality (IAQ) to Reduce Risk of COVID-19 Spread Leads to Demand Spike in 2021
- Tracing Market Dynamics Now & Beyond
- Rise in Allergies Sets the Tone for Product Adoption & Market Growth
- Indoor Spaces in Residential, Commercial, Industrial & Healthcare Settings Witness Strong Demand for Indoor Air Quality Monitors
- Rise in Smart Homes Strengthens the Business Case for Smart Indoor Air Quality Monitors
- Smart Homes Emerge as a Disruptive Trend Enhancing Lives of Homeowners & Also Creating New Market Opportunities for Smart Indoor Air Quality Monitors: Smart Home Penetration Rate (%) by Region/Country for the Year 2022
- Continuous Technology Innovations Remains Crucial to Future Growth
- Stringent Regulations & Establishment of Standards to Benefit Growth in the Market
- Role of Artificial Intelligence in Indoor Air Quality Monitors Gets Bigger
- In Focus: IoT Based Indoor Air Quality Monitoring
- Green Building Strategies and Focus on Ventilation Management Bodes Well
- Role of Indoor Air Quality Monitoring in Optimizing Building Automation
- Navigating Through Myriad Challenges is Vital for Players in the Market
FOCUS ON SELECT PLAYERS(Total 101 Featured)
- 3M Company
- Agilent Technologies, Inc.
- Acoem Group
- Bacharach, Inc.
- Aeroqual Limited
- Ambient Weather
- Awair Inc.
- Airboxlab SA (Foobot)
- Airveda Technologies Pvt Ltd.
- Alpha Controls & Instrumentation, Inc.
- Autotronic Enterprise Co., Ltd.
- AZ Instrument Corp.
- Aircuity, Inc.
- AMETEK MOCON
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/1ynpd8
ResearchAndMarkets.com is the world’s leading source for international market research reports and market data. We provide you with the latest data on international and regional markets, key industries, the top companies, new products and the latest trends.
Research and Markets
Laura Wood, Senior Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call +1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call +1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
U.S. Fax: 646-607-1907
Fax (outside U.S.): +353-1-481-1716
View original content:https://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/global-indoor-air-quality-iaq-monitors-market-report-2023-2030-green-building-strategies-and-focus-on-ventilation-management-bodes-well-for-expansion-301941906.html
SOURCE Research and Markets