DUBLIN, July 27, 2023 /PRNewswire/ — The “Mobile Analytics – Global Strategic Business Report” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
The global market for Mobile Analytics estimated at US$7.9 Billion in the year 2022, is projected to reach a revised size of US$31 Billion by 2030, growing at a CAGR of 18.6% over the analysis period 2022-2030.
Mobile Advertisement & Marketing Analytics, one of the segments analyzed in the report, is projected to record 20.6% CAGR and reach US$18 Billion by the end of the analysis period.
Taking into account the ongoing post pandemic recovery, growth in the In-App Behavioral Analytics segment is readjusted to a revised 15.5% CAGR for the next 8-year period.
The U.S. Market is Estimated at $2.4 Billion, While China is Forecast to Grow at 17.5% CAGR
The Mobile Analytics market in the U.S. is estimated at US$2.4 Billion in the year 2022. China, the world’s second largest economy, is forecast to reach a projected market size of US$5.1 Billion by the year 2030 trailing a CAGR of 17.5% over the analysis period 2022 to 2030.
Among the other noteworthy geographic markets are Japan and Canada, each forecast to grow at 16.6% and 15.6% respectively over the 2022-2030 period. Within Europe, Germany is forecast to grow at approximately 13.2% CAGR.
Select Competitors (Total 87 Featured) –
- Adobe Systems, Inc.
- Amazon Web Services, Inc.
- comScore, Inc.
- Flurry, Inc.
- Google LLC
- IBM Corporation
- Microsoft Corporation
- Webtrends Inc.
Key Topics Covered:
II. EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
1. MARKET OVERVIEW
- Influencer Market Insights
- World Market Trajectories
- Impact of Covid-19 and a Looming Global Recession
- Mobile Analytics: Current Market Scenario and Outlook
- Mobile Analytics – Global Key Competitors Percentage Market Share in 2022 (E)
- Competitive Market Presence – Strong/Active/Niche/Trivial for Players Worldwide in 2022 (E)
2. FOCUS ON SELECT PLAYERS
3. MARKET TRENDS & DRIVERS
- Measuring App Success Made Easier with Mobile Analytics
- Mobile Analytics Empower App Development Strategy
- Increased Emphasis on Data & Analytics for Positive Business Outcomes Augurs Well
- Growing Emphasis on Mobile BI Elevates Prospects
- Robust Smartphone Penetration Widens Business Opportunities
- Smartphone Penetration in Select Countries as of January 2021
4. GLOBAL MARKET PERSPECTIVE
III. MARKET ANALYSIS
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/nixyw4
ResearchAndMarkets.com is the world’s leading source for international market research reports and market data. We provide you with the latest data on international and regional markets, key industries, the top companies, new products and the latest trends.
Research and Markets
Laura Wood, Senior Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call +1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call +1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
U.S. Fax: 646-607-1907
Fax (outside U.S.): +353-1-481-1716
SOURCE Research and Markets