DUBLIN, Sept. 6, 2022 /PRNewswire/ — The “Global Renewable Methanol Market (2022-2027) by Source, Derivatives, End Use Industry, Geography, Competitive Analysis and the Impact of Covid-19 with Ansoff Analysis” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
The Global Renewable Methanol Market is estimated to be USD 3.84 Bn in 2022 and is expected to reach USD 5.08 Bn by 2027, growing at a CAGR of 5.74%.
Market SegmentationsThe Global Renewable Methanol Market is segmented based on Source, Derivatives, End Use Industry, and Geography.
- By Source, the market is classified into Coal and Natural gas.
- By Derivatives, the market is classified into Acetic Acid, Biodiesel, Dimethyl Ether, Formaldehyde, and Gasoline.
- By End Use Industry, the market is classified into Automotive, Chemical, Construction, and Others.
- By Geography, the market is classified into Americas, Europe, Middle-East & Africa and Asia-Pacific.
- America (Argentina, Brazil, Canada, Chile, Colombia, Mexico, Peru, United States, Rest of Americas)
- Europe (Austria, Belgium, Denmark, Finland, France, Germany, Italy, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Russia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, United Kingdom, Rest of Europe)
- Middle-East and Africa (Egypt, Israel, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, South Africa, United Arab Emirates, Rest of MEA)
- Asia-Pacific (Australia, Bangladesh, China, India, Indonesia, Japan, Malaysia, Philippines, Singapore, South Korea, Sri Lanka, Thailand, Taiwan, Rest of Asia-Pacific)
The report includes Competitive Quadrant, a proprietary tool to analyze and evaluate the position of companies based on their Industry Position score and Market Performance score. The tool uses various factors for categorizing the players into four categories. Some of these factors considered for analysis are financial performance over the last 3 years, growth strategies, innovation score, new product launches, investments, growth in market share, etc.
The report presents a detailed Ansoff matrix analysis for the Global Renewable Methanol Market. Ansoff Matrix, also known as Product/Market Expansion Grid, is a strategic tool used to design strategies for the growth of the company. The matrix can be used to evaluate approaches in four strategies viz. Market Development, Market Penetration, Product Development and Diversification. The matrix is also used for risk analysis to understand the risk involved with each approach. The analyst analyses the Global Renewable Methanol Market using the Ansoff Matrix to provide the best approaches a company can take to improve its market position. Based on the SWOT analysis conducted on the industry and industry players, the analyst has devised suitable strategies for market growth.
- Increasing in the Demand for Sustainable Energy Source
- Growing Demand from Automotive and Construction Industries
- Easily Available Renewable Methanol
- Use of Fuel-Grade Ethanol
- Formaldehyde Emissions from Methanol
- Stringent Government Regulation
- Use of Methanol as an Alternative Fuel in Marine and Manufacturing Industries
- Cost is Higher than other Gasoline
- Health Hazards Related to Exposure to Methanol
Key Topics Covered:
1 Report Description
2 Research Methodology
3 Executive Summary
4 Market Dynamics
5 Market Analysis
6 Global Renewable Methanol Market, By Source
7 Global Renewable Methanol Market, By Derivatives
8 Global Renewable Methanol Market, By End Use Industry
9 Americas’ Renewable Methanol Market
10 Europe’s Renewable Methanol Market
11 Middle East and Africa’s Renewable Methanol Market
12 APAC’s Renewable Methanol Market
13 Competitive Landscape
14 Company Profiles
- Atlantic Methanol
- Eastman Chemical Company
- Mitsubishi Gas Chemical Company
- Mitsui & Co
- Nordic Green
- Petronas (Petroliam Nasional Berhad
- Serenergy A/S (Advent Technologies Holdings)
- Zagros Petrochemical
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/j3a6l6
Research and Markets
Laura Wood, Senior Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call +1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call +1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
U.S. Fax: 646-607-1907
Fax (outside U.S.): +353-1-481-1716
SOURCE Research and Markets