DUBLIN, Oct. 23, 2023 /PRNewswire/ — The “Smart Air Purifiers – Global Strategic Business Report” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
Global Smart Air Purifiers Market to Reach $19.6 Billion by 2030
The global market for Smart Air Purifiers estimated at US$8.6 Billion in the year 2022, is projected to reach a revised size of US$19.6 Billion by 2030, growing at a CAGR of 10.9% over the analysis period 2022-2030.
Dust Collectors, one of the segments analyzed in the report, is projected to record 11.6% CAGR and reach US$13.5 Billion by the end of the analysis period. Growth in the Fume & Smoke Collectors segment is estimated at 10% CAGR for the next 8-year period.
The U.S. Market is Estimated at $2.4 Billion, While China is Forecast to Grow at 12.7% CAGR
The Smart Air Purifiers market in the U.S. is estimated at US$2.4 Billion in the year 2022. China, the world’s second largest economy, is forecast to reach a projected market size of US$4.1 Billion by the year 2030 trailing a CAGR of 12.7% over the analysis period 2022 to 2030.
Among the other noteworthy geographic markets are Japan and Canada, each forecast to grow at 9.1% and 9.6% respectively over the 2022-2030 period. Within Europe, Germany is forecast to grow at approximately 10.1% CAGR.
- Special discussions on the global economic climate and market sentiment
- Coverage on global competitiveness and key competitor percentage market shares
- Market presence analysis across multiple geographies – Strong/Active/Niche/Trivial
- Online interactive peer-to-peer collaborative bespoke updates
- Access to digital archives and trademarked research platform
- Complimentary updates for one year
- Access to curated YouTube video transcripts of market sentiments shared by CEOs, domain experts and market influencers via interviews, podcasts, press statements and event keynotes
- COVID-19 Pandemic Significantly Elevates Role-Play of Smart Air Purifiers
- HEPA Filters to Fuel Revenue Growth
- Smart Air Purifiers – Global Key Competitors Percentage Market Share in 2021 (E)
- Competitive Market Presence – Strong/Active/Niche/Trivial for Players Worldwide in 2021 (E)
- Smart Air Purifiers: An Introduction
- Causes of Indoor Air Pollution
- Major Indoor Pollutants and their Impact on Health: Brief Details of Pollutant, Source, and Impact on Health
- Smart Air Purifiers by Technology
- By Type
- By End Use
- Global Market Prospects & Outlook
- Residential Air Purifiers Dominate the Market
- Developed Markets Account for Major Share
- Developing Asian Countries to Drive Future Growth
- China: High Growth Market for Smart Air Purifiers
- Rise in Number of Start Ups in Smart Purifiers Space
- Recent Market Activity
MARKET TRENDS & DRIVERS
- Rising Air Pollution Levels Trigger Demand for Smart Air Purifiers
- Air Pollution Levels (PM10 ug/m3) for Major Countries Worldwide
- Emphasis on Maintaining Ambient Indoor Air Quality Augurs Well for Market Growth
- Air Pollution Levels (PM2.5 Concentration (?g/m) for Major Countries Worldwide for 2020
- Rising Incidence of Asthma and Air Borne Allergies Provide the Perfect Platform for Market Expansion
- Proliferation of Smart Homes at an Accelerating Pace Throws Abundant Opportunities
- Combination Technologies Widen Functionalities
- UV Light Filtration Technology for Smart Air Purifiers
- Air Purifiers are Getting Smarter, Smaller, and More Innovative
- Innovations and Product Advancements Remain Core to Market Expansion
- Influx of New Products Impels Smart Air Purifiers Market
- Select New Product Launches
- Eliminating Odors and Smoke Remain Key to Product Success
- Vulnerability of the Expanding Aging Population to Air-borne Allergies and Health Risks: A Weighty Growth Driver
- Residential Replacements: An Important Driver
- E-Retailing Expands Opportunities
- Regulatory Standards Drive Sales of Air Purification Equipment
- Exponential Increase in Urban Population Expands Opportunities
- Rising Affluence of Middle Class Consumer Segment
- Common Problems in Air Purifiers
FOCUS ON SELECT PLAYERS (Total 117 Featured)
- Beurer GmbH
- Carrier Corporation
- Bissell, Inc.
- Airgle Corporation
- Bullsone Co., Ltd.
- Coway Co., Ltd.
- Blueair AB
- Americair Corporation
- Breville Pty., Ltd.
- Arovast Corporation (Levoit)
- Awair Inc.
- Beijing Hike IoT Technology Co., Ltd.
- Atlanta Healthcare
- Austin Air Systems
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/f1g25y
ResearchAndMarkets.com is the world’s leading source for international market research reports and market data. We provide you with the latest data on international and regional markets, key industries, the top companies, new products and the latest trends.
Research and Markets
Laura Wood, Senior Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call +1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call +1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
U.S. Fax: 646-607-1907
Fax (outside U.S.): +353-1-481-1716
View original content:https://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/global-smart-air-purifiers-market-report-2023-2030-us-market-is-estimated-at-2-4-billion-while-china-is-forecast-to-grow-at-12-7-cagr-301964322.html
SOURCE Research and Markets