DUBLIN, Sept. 29, 2023 /PRNewswire/ — The “Cyber Security Market Report 2023-2033” has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
In today’s interconnected world, the significance of cyber security has never been more paramount. Businesses across all industries are continuously faced with an escalating cyber threat landscape. Cybercriminals are ceaselessly innovating, utilising more sophisticated techniques to breach defenses and causing untold damage to organisations. The Cyber Security Market Report 2023-2033 provides pivotal insights into these dynamics, making it a valuable resource for businesses looking to understand the industry’s underlying mechanics and protect their assets.
The rapid evolution of cyber threats, from malware and ransomware to phishing attacks, is pushing companies of all sizes to prioritize cyber security. However, robust measures come at a cost, often posing a significant challenge, especially for small businesses. This comprehensive report provides actionable insights, equipping businesses to make informed decisions about their cyber security investments and strategies.
Key findings of the report include:
- The global cyber security market is expected to surpass US$200.6 billion in 2023 with strong revenue growth projected through 2033.
- The cyber landscape’s relentless growth has accelerated investments in advanced cyber security solutions, driving market expansion.
- For businesses, especially SMEs, balancing costs between cyber security and other operational necessities remains a pressing concern.
The report comes with 138 tables and 209 charts/graphs, providing:
- Detailed revenue forecasts up to 2033 across various segments.
- Insightful analyses on market dynamics, drivers, restraints, and emerging trends.
- In-depth looks at key market segments, including deployment modes (cloud and on-premises), components (hardware, software, services), security types, and verticals.
- A global perspective with forecasts for regions such as North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Latin America, and Middle East & Africa.
Prominent companies profiled in the report include Microsoft Corporation, Cisco Systems, Inc., Palo Alto Networks, Inc., Fortinet, Inc., IBM, and more. Their strategies, market shares, and projections make the report an invaluable resource for businesses aiming to secure their digital futures.
Market Driving Factors
- Protection of Sensitive Data to Drive the Market Growth
- Cybersecurity Strategy and Action Plan Driving the Market Growth
- Integration of Technologies Such as the Internet of Things(IOT), Machine Learning, and Cloud to Drive the Market Growth
Market Restraining Factors
- Implementing Robust Cyber Security Measures Can be Expensive, Especially for Small Businesses with Limited Resources
- Increasing Reliance On Modern Software Increases The Vulnerability Of Computers To Cyberattacks
- Lack of Budget Among SMEs and Start-Ups in Developing Economies
- Cyber Security Is Often Used To Protect Company Secrets And Intellectual Property From Competitors or Hackers
- Regulation and Government Friendly Policy
- Growth of Endpoint Security Segment Due to Increased BYOD Trend
- Microsoft Corporation
- Cisco Systems, Inc
- Palo Alto Networks, Inc
- Fortinet, Inc
- International Business Machines Corporation (IBM)
- Check Point Software Technologies Ltd
- McAfee Corp
- Proofpoint, Inc
- Trend Micro Inc
- CrowdStrike Holdings, Inc
- Imperva Inc
- Qualys, Inc.
- Gen Digital Inc.
- Splunk Inc.
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/1s9xes
ResearchAndMarkets.com is the world’s leading source for international market research reports and market data. We provide you with the latest data on international and regional markets, key industries, the top companies, new products and the latest trends.
Research and Markets
Laura Wood, Senior Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call +1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call +1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
U.S. Fax: 646-607-1907
Fax (outside U.S.): +353-1-481-1716
SOURCE Research and Markets