DUBLIN, Oct. 3, 2023 /PRNewswire/ — The “Swarm Robotics Market by Platform (UAV, UGV), Application, End-Use Industry and Region – Global Forecast to 2028” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
The Swarm Robotics market is expected to soar from $0.8 billion in 2023 to $3.0 billion by 2028, recording a CAGR of 30.9%. This growth can be attributed to the rising demand for parcel delivery via drones and the escalating integration of swarm-based drones within the military sector. However, the sector’s expansion faces challenges like high initial investments and technological constraints. Yet, the horizons look promising with potential opportunities in the integration of swarm intelligence with connected vehicles and the surge in swarm robotics applications within warehousing.
Highlights of the Market Dynamics include:
Agriculture is primed for a robust growth rate, thanks to swarm robotics’ capabilities in enhancing tasks crucial to precision agriculture. A combination of burgeoning automation, IoT, and research & development investments will further augment this trajectory.
Supply Chain and Warehouse Management is projected to reap the benefits of swarm robotics, with expectations of the highest CAGR in this segment. The reasons behind this projection are the enhanced efficiency, accuracy, and flexibility that swarm robotics brings to warehousing operations.
North America is set to be at the forefront of the swarm robotics market, propelled by advanced R&D activities in swarm intelligence and the rising demand across various sectors, including military, healthcare, and industrial.
Key Topics Covered:
- Unmanned Aerial Vehicles (UAVs) Segment to Record Highest CAGR from 2023 to 2028
- Supply Chain and Warehouse Management Segment to Register Highest CAGR Between 2023 and 2028
- Military & Defense Segment to Hold Largest Market Share During Forecast Period
- North America Accounted for Largest Share of Swarm Robotics Market in 2022
- Attractive Opportunities for Players in Swarm Robotics Market – Increasing Demand from Military & Defense and Industrial Verticals to Fuel Market Growth
- Swarm Robotics Market, by Platform – Unmanned Aerial Vehicles Segment to Exhibit Highest Growth Rate During Forecast Period
- Asia-Pacific: Swarm Robotics Market, by End-Use Industry and Region – Military & Defense and China Dominated Asia-Pacific Swarm Robotics Market in 2022
- Swarm Robotics Market, by Country – India to be Fastest-Growing Swarm Robotics Market During Forecast Period
Case Study Analysis
- Hydromea SA Designed AUV System to Address Challenges Related to Measurement, Navigation, and Communication
- Woodside Deployed Boston Dynamics’ Spot Robot to Automate Routine Inspection at Natural Gas Facility
No. of Pages
2023 – 2028
Estimated Market Value (USD) in 2023
Forecasted Market Value (USD) by 2028
Compound Annual Growth Rate
- Agilox Services GmbH
- Apium Inc.
- Autonomous Robotics Ltd
- Barnstorm Agtech
- Berkeley Marine Robotics Inc.
- Boston Dynamics
- Eca Group
- Exyn Technologies
- Farobot, Inc.
- Generation Robots
- K-Team Corporation
- Kion Group AG
- Resson Aerospace Inc.
- Robotics Ind, Inc.
- Sentien Robotics
- SRI International
- Swarm Technology
- Swisslog Holding AG
- Unbox Robotics Pvt. Ltd.
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/qewbct
ResearchAndMarkets.com is the world’s leading source for international market research reports and market data. We provide you with the latest data on international and regional markets, key industries, the top companies, new products and the latest trends.
Research and Markets
Laura Wood, Senior Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call +1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call +1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
U.S. Fax: 646-607-1907
Fax (outside U.S.): +353-1-481-1716
SOURCE Research and Markets