A roundup of the week’s most newsworthy energy industry press releases from PR Newswire
NEW YORK, Oct. 21, 2022 /PRNewswire/ — With thousands of press releases published each week, it can be difficult to keep up with everything on PR Newswire. To help journalists covering the energy and natural resources industry stay on top of the week’s most newsworthy and popular releases, here’s a roundup of stories from the week that shouldn’t be missed.
The list below includes the headline (with a link to the full text) and an excerpt from each story. Click on the press release headlines to access accompanying multimedia assets that are available for download.
Read more of the latest energy-related releases from PR Newswire and stay caught up on the top press releases by following @PRNenergy on Twitter.
- Vogtle Unit 3 starts nuclear fuel load
The fuel load process marks a historic and pivotal milestone toward startup and commercial operation of the first new nuclear units to be built in the U.S. in more than three decades.
- bp accelerates and expands in bioenergy, agreeing to buy leading US biogas company Archaea Energy
Acquiring Archaea will expand bp’s presence in the US biogas industry, enhancing its ability to support customers’ decarbonization goals and also progressing its aim to reduce the average carbon intensity of the energy products it sells.
- BullionMax Launches 10,000 Silverback Sweepstakes In Bid For World’s Biggest Silver Give-Away
“There are only 100,000 SilverDragon Silverbacks in existence, with unique serial numbers,” said Andy Klein, Chief Marketing Officer at BullionMax. “We’re thrilled to give away 10,000 of this limited-edition collectible, absolutely free.”
- Biden Administration and DOE Award $100 Million to Group14 Technologies to Strengthen U.S. Supply Chain for Advanced Battery Materials Manufacturing
“Achieving President Biden’s ambitious decarbonization goals all comes down to resilient battery supply chains anchored on U.S. soil to ensure our energy independence,” said Rick Luebbe, CEO and co-founder of Group14.
- Dow commits to accelerating the circular ecosystem by transforming waste and alternative feedstock to deliver 3 million metric tons per year of circular and renewable solutions by 2030
Dow will expand its efforts to stop the waste by building industrial ecosystems to collect, reuse or recycle waste and expand its portfolio to meet rapidly growing demand.
- Delta Creates its Newest LEED Gold-certified Green Building at the Automotive Campus in Helmond with its Smart Green Solutions
Through the implementation of Delta’s smart energy-saving solutions and innovative eco-friendly design, the new 4,055-square meter facility is expected to consume 56.84% less electricity than traditional buildings annually.
- Blastr Green Steel and Cargill Metals sign MOU for supply of green steel and to advance decarbonization of the ferrous supply chain
“Ensuring the long-term supply of raw materials at required quantity and quality is crucial for providing green steel to the market with an absolute minimum of CO2 emissions through the entire value chain,” said Dag Moxnes, CEO at Blastr.
These are just a few of the recent press releases that consumers and the media should know about. To be notified of releases relevant to their coverage area, journalists can set up a custom newsfeed with PR Newswire for Journalists.
Once they’re signed up, reporters, bloggers and freelancers have access to the following free features:
- Customization: Create a customized newsfeed that will deliver relevant news right to your inbox. Customize the newsfeed by keywords, industry, subject, geography, and more.
- Photos and Videos: Thousands of multimedia assets are available to download and include with your next story.
- Subject Matter Experts: Access ProfNet, a database of industry experts to connect with as sources or for quotes in your articles.
- Related Resources: Read and subscribe to our journalist- and blogger-focused blog, Beyond Bylines, for media news roundups, writing tips, upcoming events, and more.
For more than 65 years, PR Newswire has been the industry leader with the largest, most comprehensive distribution network of print, radio, magazine, television stations, financial portals and trade publications. PR Newswire has an unparalleled global reach of more than 200,000 publications and 10,000 websites and is available in more than 170 countries and 40 languages.
PR Newswire for Journalists (PRNJ) is an exclusive community that includes over 20,000 journalists, bloggers and influencers who are logging into their PRNJ accounts specifically looking for story ideas. PR Newswire thoroughly researches and vets this community to verify their identity as a member of the press, blogger or influencer. PRNJ users cover more than 200 beats and verticals.
For questions, contact the team at [email protected].
View original content to download multimedia:https://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/this-week-in-energy-news-7-stories-you-need-to-see-301655760.html
SOURCE PR Newswire