DUBLIN, July 28, 2023 /PRNewswire/ — The “Global IoT Chip Market by Product, End-Use Application – Cumulative Impact of COVID-19, Russia Ukraine Conflict, and High Inflation – Forecast 2023-2030” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
The Global IoT Chip Market on a global scale is expected to experience substantial growth, with a significant CAGR forecasted for the upcoming period.
Regional revenue generation has been boosted by economic and significant infrastructure development.
The analysis of patterns related to domestic production, import and export, and consumption has enabled market participants to capitalize on potential opportunities. Furthermore, the accompanied qualitative and quantitative parameters in the report, including detailed analysis, have highlighted the market’s driving and restraining factors.
The Cumulative Impact of COVID-19, the Russia-Ukraine Conflict, and High Inflation is expected to have significant long-term effects on the Global IoT Chip Market.
The ongoing research considers the changes in consumer behavior, supply chain disruptions, and government interventions caused by the pandemic. Similarly, the report considers the ongoing political and economic uncertainty in Eastern Europe caused by the Russia-Ukraine Conflict and its potential implications for demand-supply balances, pressure on pricing variants, and import/export and trading.
Additionally, the report addresses the impact of High Inflation on the global economy and details fiscal policies measuring and reducing its effects on demand, supply, cash flow, and currency exchange.
Market Segmentation & Coverage:
This research report categorizes the Global IoT Chip Market in order to forecast the revenues and analyze trends in each of following sub-markets:
- Based on Product, the market is studied across Connectivity Integrated Circuits, Logic Devices, Memory Devices, Processors, and Sensors. The Memory Devices is projected to witness significant market share during forecast period.
- Based on End-Use Application, the market is studied across Aerospace & Defense, Agriculture, Automotive & Transportation, BFSI, Building Automation, Consumer Electronics, Healthcare, Manufacturing, Oil & Gas, Retail & Consumer Goods, and Wearable Devices. The Agriculture is projected to witness significant market share during forecast period.
- Based on Region, the market is studied across Americas, Asia-Pacific, and Europe, Middle East & Africa. The Americas is further studied across Argentina, Brazil, Canada, Mexico, and United States.
The report provides market sizing and forecasts across 7 major currencies – USD, EUR, JPY, GBP, AUD, CAD, and CHF; multiple currency support helps organization leaders to make well-informed decisions. In this report, 2018 to 2021 are considered as historical years, 2022 is base year, 2023 is estimated year, and years from 2024 to 2030 are considered as forecast period.
FPNV Positioning Matrix:
The FPNV Positioning Matrix is essential for assessing the Global IoT Chip Market. It provides a comprehensive evaluation of vendors by examining key metrics within Business Strategy and Product Satisfaction, allowing users to make informed decisions based on their specific needs. This advanced analysis then organizes these vendors into four distinct quadrants, which represent varying levels of success: Forefront (F), Pathfinder (P), Niche (N), or Vital(V).
Market Share Analysis:
The Market Share Analysis offers an insightful look at the current state of vendors in a particular market space. By comparing vendor contributions to overall revenue, customer base, and other key metrics, we can give companies a greater understanding of their performance and what they are up against when competing for market share. The analysis also sheds light on just how competitive any given sector is about accumulation, fragmentation dominance, and amalgamation traits over the base year period studied.
- Potential demand attributed to growing utilization of electronic devices
- Increasing penetration of IoT devices together with a widespread network of connectivity
- Favorable governmental initiatives towards IoT advancements in industrial sectors
- Concern regarding the data privacy and data security
- Ongoing investments to strengthen IT infrastructure across the globe
- Proliferation in the usage of portable devices worldwide
- Rising research and development associated with development of integrated solutions
- Scarcity of standard protocols coupled with high power consumption by IoT chip-based applications
- Espressif Systems
- Huawei Technologies Co., Ltd.
- Lantronix, Inc.
- Marvell Technology, Inc.
- MediaTek Inc.
- Microchip Technology Inc.
- Nordic Semiconductor
- NXP Semiconductors N.V.
- Qualcomm Technologies, Inc.
- Renesas Electronics Corporation
- Samsung Electronics Co., Ltd.
- Semtech Corporation
- Silicon Laboratories, Inc.
- STMicroelectronics N.V.
- Telit Corporate Group
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/ab7cfb
ResearchAndMarkets.com is the world’s leading source for international market research reports and market data. We provide you with the latest data on international and regional markets, key industries, the top companies, new products and the latest trends.
Research and Markets
Laura Wood, Senior Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call +1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call +1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
U.S. Fax: 646-607-1907
Fax (outside U.S.): +353-1-481-1716
SOURCE Research and Markets