Content Celebrating Recycling, Gardening, and Upcycling Drives Viewer Growth at Leading Global Digital Studio
TheSoul Publishing’s green focused content has generated more than one billion views
NEW YORK, April 21, 2022 /PRNewswire/ — With Earth Day 2022 upon us, leading global digital content studio TheSoul Publishing is spotlighting the success of its recycling, gardening and upcycling content. Not only have brands like 5-Minute Recycle and 5-Minute Green helped the studio generate more than one billion views around its green themed content in 2021, but they have also provided inspiration for reusing materials beyond their original purpose both in the name of creativity, and to be smarter about using limited resources.
More specifically, 5-Minute Recycle boasts more than twenty million subscribers on TikTok and YouTube. Following the popularity of green related content on their flagship crafts brand, 5-Minute Crafts, TheSoul created 5-Minute Recycle to lean into the hugely popular trend on social media, enabling viewers to find cool and creative ways to reuse items in their homes. The 5-Minute Recycle TikTok page currently has more than 750 million views since launch.
In addition, 5-Minute Green was launched as part of a TikTok’s Instructive Accelerator Program (IAP), an initiative designed to generate instructive and informative videos from a select group of 25 publishers. The channel provides viewers with instructions for gardening and caring for plants and has amassed more than 800 thousand followers and nearly 100M views since launch. Also, TheSoul Publishing’s planet related content is being featured on YouTube Kids’ special “Earth” section throughout the month of April. These examples are just a part of the studio’s incredible catalog of green content across all audiences.
“This type of content is really driving viewership growth at TheSoul Publishing. Our creative team loves the challenge of creating videos that both stimulate and entertain us at the same time. If the content inspires young people to consider changing some of their habits it’s an incredible bonus” said Michael Boccacino, TheSoul Publishing’s Director of Content Partnerships.
Below are some highlights and popular videos that exemplify that content celebrating recycling, gardening, and upcycling can also be incredibly entertaining. It’s all part of the story of how TheSoul is establishing itself as a leader in this growing category across social media:
- Last year TheSoul’s recycling related content garnered more than 1B views with some specific videos leading the way:
- Smart recycling decor ideas for your home (46M views, 5-Minute Crafts Family, Facebook)
- Reuse Makeup Products || Cool Makeup Hacks And Beauty Tricks That Might Be Helpful (44M views, 5-Minute Crafts Recycle)
- Two 5-Minute Crafts videos went viral in Nov´21: Surprising Plant Hacks (70M views) and How to transform a garden (46M views)
- Both videos ranked among the top Instagram videos by views in 2021, higher than the top videos by views from celebrities like Selena Gomez or Arianna Grande (30M and 33M views for their best performing videos respectively)
- On TikTok, 5-Minute Recycle has quickly grown from 150k followers in April´20 to 8.8M followers in Mar´22, becoming one of the most successful recycling-related pages on the popular social platform. The channel’s plant and gardening hacks are very popular with some videos surpassing 10M views.
- On Snapchat, 5-Minute Crafts Recycle recently topped 1M subscribers.
- And across TikTok and Instagram, 5-Minute Green has gained 1M followers in less than one year since its launch.
TheSoul Publishing is an award-winning digital studio that produces entertaining, positive and original content for a global audience.
One of the world’s most prolific and popular online media companies, TheSoul Publishing reaches more than one billion social followers across Facebook, Instagram, TikTok, YouTube, Pinterest, and Snap. Its globally based creative team consistently delivers engaging and irresistibly shareable content for all ages, in 19 different languages, distributed via a social media-driven cross-platform network.
From cutting-edge 3D technology, to eye-catching stop motion, from fun live-action to catchy music videos, from inspirational craft projects to vibrant animation, TheSoul Publishing’s portfolio of media brands has it all. TheSoul Publishing’s universe of well-known channels includes 5-Minute Crafts, Bright Side, 123 GO!, Avocado Couple, La La Life, Teen-Z, Slick Slime Sam and Polar.
Its most-viewed channel, 5-Minute Crafts, is the number one DIY digital brand in the world and the only brand to consistently rank among the Top-10 of all YouTube channels and among the Top-10 of all Facebook pages.
Current initiatives include expansion across additional social media, music, podcast and streaming platforms such as TikTok, Instagram, Snap, Roku, Apple, Spotify, Amazon Prime and Chinese platforms including Xigua, Douyin and Bilibili as well as the continued growth of its extraordinary global production team, to provide its fans more of the content they crave.
TheSoul Publishing has garnered numerous accolades including the ‘Digital Studio of the Year’ at the 2021 Digiday Video & TV Awards, a 2021 Drum Award win, a 2021 Webby Award nomination for 5-Minute Crafts, 7 Shorty Award nominations, a pair of 2022 Digiday Video & TV Award nominations including ‘Best Use of YouTube’, and a 2022 Webby Honoree for ‘Best Overall Social Presence in Media/Entertainment ‘.
For further information about TheSoul Publishing visit the website.
SOURCE TheSoul Publishing