NEW YORK, Jan. 15, 2024 /PRNewswire/ — The global electronic design automation market size is estimated to grow by USD 7.50 billion from 2023 to 2027, according to Technavio. The market is estimated to grow at a CAGR of 9.76% during the forecast period. APAC held the largest share of the global market in 2022, and the market in the region is estimated to witness an incremental growth of 45%.
For more insights on the historic market data (2017 to 2021) and forecast market size (2023 to 2027) – Request a FREE sample report
- Special coverage on the Russia–Ukraine war; global inflation; recovery analysis from COVID-19; supply chain disruptions, global trade tensions; and risk of recession
- Global competitiveness and key competitor positions
- Market presence across multiple geographical footprints – Strong/Active/Niche/Trivial – buy the report!
Electronic Design Automation Market – Market Dynamics
Key factor driving market growth
The growing significance of EDA in the electronic design process drives market growth. Key players like Synopsys, Cadence Design Systems, Mentor Graphics, Altium, ANSYS, Siemens EDA, Keysight Technologies, and Zuken drive innovation with their advanced EDA tools. These technologies streamline and enhance the efficiency of electronic design workflows, propelling market expansion. The continual evolution and adoption of EDA tools mark a pivotal driver fueling the industry’s advancement.
Leading trends influencing the market
Machine learning disrupting the global EDA market is an emerging market trend. This evolution is witnessed across Electronic Design Tools, Analog Design Software, Digital Design Solutions, Chip Design Automation, PCB Layout, Electronic System Design, Design Verification, Hardware Design Tools, Electronic Circuit Simulation, ASIC Design, and System-on-Chip (SoC) Design. Machine learning integration revolutionizes processes, enhancing efficiency and precision in these areas, fueling the market’s growth trajectory.
Major challenges hindering the market growth
The increased risk of cyber threats hampers market growth. This challenge pervades Semiconductor Design Software, VLSI Design, PCB Design Tools, FPGA Design, IC Design Solutions, Computer-Aided Design, Integrated Circuit Design, and Electronic Design Innovation. The increased connectivity and complexity of design processes expose vulnerabilities, necessitating robust cybersecurity measures to safeguard against potential risks, posing a significant challenge for the industry’s sustained growth and innovation.
Insights on Market Drivers, trends, and challenges, historic period data(2017 to 2021), and forecast period size (2023 to 2027)- Request a sample report!
What are the key data covered in this Electronic Design Automation Market report?
- CAGR of the market during the forecast period
- Detailed information on factors that will drive the growth of the Electronic Design Automation Market between 2023 and 2027
- Precise estimation of the size of the Electronic Design Automation Market size and its contribution to the market in focus on the parent market
- Accurate predictions about upcoming trends and changes in consumer behavior
- Growth of the Electronic Design Automation Market industry across APAC, North America, Europe, South America, and Middle East and Africa
- A thorough analysis of the market’s competitive landscape and detailed information about vendors
- Comprehensive analysis of factors that will challenge the growth of Electronic Design Automation Market vendors
Gain instant access to 17,000+ market research reports.
The aircraft sensors market size is forecast to increase by USD 2.68 billion, at a CAGR of 8.75% between 2023 and 2028.
The Aerospace Artificial Intelligence (AI) Market is projected to increase by USD 4,694.7 million at a CAGR of 43.6% between 2023 and 2028.
Historic Market Sizes
Five Forces Analysis
Market Segmentation by Product Type
Market Segmentation by Deployment
Market Segmentation by Geography
Drivers, Challenges, & Trends
Technavio is a leading global technology research and advisory company. Their research and analysis focus on emerging market trends and provide actionable insights to help businesses identify market opportunities and develop effective strategies to optimize their market positions. With over 500 specialized analysts, Technavio’s report library consists of more than 17,000 reports and counting, covering 800 technologies, spanning 50 countries. Their client base consists of enterprises of all sizes, including more than 100 Fortune 500 companies. This growing client base relies on Technavio’s comprehensive coverage, extensive research, and actionable market insights to identify opportunities in existing and potential markets and assess their competitive positions within changing market scenarios.
View original content to download multimedia:https://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/electronic-design-automation-market-to-grow-by-usd-7-50-billion-from-2022-to-2027-growth-driven-by-the-growing-significance-of-eda-in-the-electronic-design-process–technavio-302034220.html