NEW YORK, Aug. 23, 2023 /PRNewswire/ — The fire pump controllers market size is estimated to grow by USD 295.04 million from 2022 to 2027, according to Technavio. The market is estimated to grow at a CAGR of 5.06% during the forecast period. Also, the growth momentum will progress. For more insights on the historical (2017 to 2021) and forecast market size (2023 to 2027) – Request a sample report
- Special coverage on the Russia–Ukraine war; global inflation; recovery analysis from COVID-19; supply chain disruptions, global trade tensions; and risk of recession
- Global competitiveness and key competitor positions
- Market presence across multiple geographical footprints – Strong/Active/Niche/Trivial – buy the report!
Fire Pump Controllers Market – Segmentation Assessment
Technavio has segmented the market based on End-user (Industrial, Commercial, and Residential), Type (Electric fire pump controller and Diesel fire pump controller), and Geography (APAC, North America, Europe, Middle East, and Africa, and South America).
- The industrial segment is estimated to witness significant growth during the forecast period. The demand for fire safety equipment is increasing due to harsh environmental conditions in industries such as oil and gas, chemical and petrochemical, mining, and metals involved in the production of high-explosive products. Moreover, the fire pump controller is one of the important elements of an industrial firefighting system. In addition, it helps in controlling the speed of the pump-to-pump water from a source into the building in case of fire. Hence, these factors are expected to drive segment growth during the forecast period.
By geography, the fire pump controllers market is segmented into APAC, North America, Europe, the Middle East and Africa, and South America. The report provides actionable insights and estimates the contribution of all regions to the growth of the global fire pump controllers market.
- APAC is estimated to contribute 43% to the growth by 2027. The region is considered a major hub for the manufacturing activities of a majority of industries, including the key end-users of fire pump controllers due to which the market is growing. As a result, the increase in population has spurred the growth of some consumables and other goods which in turn increases the demand for pump controllers. Hence, these factors are expected to drive market growth in the region during the forecast period.
Insights on the market contribution of various segments, including country and region wise historic data (2017 to 2021), and forecast market size (2023 to 2027) – Download a Sample Report
Fire Pump Controllers Market-Market Dynamics
The increasing availability of IoT-enabled pump controllers is a key factor driving market growth.
The emergence of VFD fire pump controllers is a major trend in the market.
The downturn in the industrial sector is a significant challenge that limits the growth of the market. This is due to slowing industrial growth and economic recession globally. China is one of the major countries with the largest market share for fire pump controllers. However, the economic downturn and the weakening of the currency have had a significant impact on the growth of the fire pump controllers market in China. Hence, such factors are expected to hinder the fire pump controllers market growth during the forecast period.
Insights on Market Drivers, trends, & Challenges, historic period(2017 to 2021), and forecast period(2023 to 2027)- Request a sample report!
What are the key data covered in this Fire Pump Controllers Market report?
- CAGR of the market during the forecast period
- Detailed information on factors that will drive the growth of the fire pump controllers market between 2023 and 2027
- Precise estimation of the size of the fire pump controllers market and its contribution to the market with a focus on the parent market
- Accurate predictions about upcoming trends and changes in consumer behavior
- Growth of the fire pump controllers market across APAC, North America, Europe, Middle East and Africa, and South America
- A thorough analysis of the market’s competitive landscape and detailed information about companies
- Comprehensive analysis of factors that will challenge the growth of fire pump controllers market companies
Gain instant access to 17,000+ market research reports.
The air quality monitor market is estimated to grow at a CAGR of 6.99% between 2022 and 2027 and the size of the market is forecast to increase by USD 1,998.11 million. This report extensively covers market segmentation by product (indoor, outdoor, and wearable), end-user (government, commercial and residential, energy and pharmaceuticals, and others), and geography (North America, Europe, APAC, Middle East and Africa, and South America). The growing need to monitor indoor air quality in residential and commercial sectors is the key factor driving the growth of the air quality monitor market.
The fuse holder market is estimated to grow at a CAGR of 4.75% between 2023 and 2027. The market size is forecast to increase by USD 419.21 million. This report extensively covers market segmentation by type (open fuse holder and fully enclosed fuse holder), end-user (power, automobile, and electrical and electronics), and geography (APAC, North America, Europe, South America, and the Middle East and Africa). Expanding the aerospace and defense sector is the key factor driving the growth of the fuse holder market.
Table of Contents
1 Executive Summary
2 Market Landscape
3 Market Sizing
4 Historic Market Size
5 Five Forces Analysis
6 Market Segmentation by End User
7 Market Segmentation by Type
8 Customer Landscape
9 Geographic Landscape
10 Drivers, Challenges, and Trends
11 Company Landscape
12 Company Analysis
Technavio is a leading global technology research and advisory company. Their research and analysis focus on emerging market trends and provide actionable insights to help businesses identify market opportunities and develop effective strategies to optimize their market positions. With over 500 specialized analysts, Technavio’s report library consists of more than 17,000 reports and counting, covering 800 technologies, spanning 50 countries. Their client base consists of enterprises of all sizes, including more than 100 Fortune 500 companies. This growing client base relies on Technavio’s comprehensive coverage, extensive research, and actionable market insights to identify opportunities in existing and potential markets and assess their competitive positions within changing market scenarios.
View original content to download multimedia:https://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/fire-pump-controllers-market-size-to-grow-by-usd-295-04-million-from-2022-to-2027–the-increasing-availability-of-iot-enabled-pump-controllers-to-boost-the-market-growth—technavio-301907631.html