DUBLIN, July 13, 2023 /PRNewswire/ — The “Low Noise Amplifiers (LNA): Global Strategic Business Report” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
The global market for Low Noise Amplifiers (LNA) estimated at US$2.1 Billion in the year 2022, is projected to reach a revised size of US$5.2 Billion by 2030, growing at a CAGR of 12% over the analysis period 2022-2030.
DC to 6 GHz, one of the segments analyzed in the report, is projected to record a 10.6% CAGR and reach US$2 Billion by the end of the analysis period.
Taking into account the ongoing post pandemic recovery, growth in the 6-60 GHz segment is readjusted to a revised 12.3% CAGR for the next 8-year period.
The U.S. Market is Estimated at $560.1 Million, While China is Forecast to Grow at 14.6% CAGR
The Low Noise Amplifiers (LNA) market in the U.S. is estimated at US$560.1 Million in the year 2022. China, the world’s second largest economy, is forecast to reach a projected market size of US$1.2 Billion by the year 2030 trailing a CAGR of 14.6% over the analysis period 2022 to 2030.
Among the other noteworthy geographic markets are Japan and Canada, each forecast to grow at 10.1% and 11% respectively over the 2022-2030 period. Within Europe, Germany is forecast to grow at approximately 10.6% CAGR.
Select Competitors (Total 78 Featured) –
- Analog Devices, Inc.
- B&Z Technologies, LLC
- Callisto Space
- Infineon Technologies AG
- L3Harris Narda-MITEQ
- Macom Technology Solutions Holdings, Inc.
- Norsat International Inc.
- NXP Semiconductors N.V.
- ON Semiconductor Corporation
- Panasonic Corporation
- Qorvo, Inc.
- Qotana Technologies Co., Ltd.
- Skyworks Solutions, Inc.
- Teledyne Microwave Solutions
- Texas Instruments, Inc.
- WanTcom Inc.
Key Topics Covered:
II. EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
1. MARKET OVERVIEW
- Impact of COVID-19 Pandemic and Looming Global Recession: 2020 Marked as a Year of Disruption & Transformation
- World Economic Growth Projections (Real GDP, Annual % Change) for 2020 through 2022
- Pandemic Impact on Communications Technology Affects LNA Industry
- COVID-19 Shock Accentuates Critical Significance of Satellite Industry for Connectivity
- Industrial Activity Remains Subdued in the Immediate Term, Decelerating Market Growth
- Global Automotive Market Reset & Trajectory – Growth Outlook (In %) For Years 2019 Through 2025
- Global Manufacturing Automation Market Reset & Trajectory – Growth Outlook (In %) For Years 2019 Through 2025
- Low Noise Amplifiers (LNA) – Global Key Competitors Percentage Market Share in 2022 (E)
- An Introduction to Low Noise Amplifiers (LNAs)
- Types of LNAs and Their Uses
- Global Market Prospects & Outlook
- Analysis by Frequency Type
- World Low Noise Amplifier (LNA) Market by Frequency Type (2021 & 2027): Percentage Breakdown of Sales for DC TO 6 GHZ, 6-60 GHZ, and OVER 60 GHZ
- Analysis by Material
- World Low Noise Amplifier (LNA) Market by Material (2021 & 2027): Percentage Breakdown of Sales for Silicon, Silicon Germanium, Gallium Arsenide, and Other Materials
- Analysis by Vertical
- World Low Noise Amplifier (LNA) Market by Vertical (2021 & 2027): Percentage Breakdown of Sales for Consumer Electronics, Telecom & Datacom, Military & Space, Industrial, and Other Verticals
- Regional Analysis
- World Low Noise Amplifier (LNA) Market (2021 & 2027): Percentage Breakdown of Sales for Developed and Developing Regions
- World Low Noise Amplifier (LNA) Market – Geographic Regions Ranked by Value CAGR for 2020-2027: China, Asia-Pacific, Rest of World, USA, Canada, Europe, and Japan
- Competitive Scenario
- Recent Market Activity
- Competitive Market Presence – Strong/Active/Niche/Trivial for Players Worldwide in 2022 (E)
2. FOCUS ON SELECT PLAYERS
3. MARKET TRENDS & DRIVERS
- RF LNA Technology Set to Make Gains
- Robust Opportunities for LNAs in the Communications Sector
- Smartphones Enhance Prospects of LNAs
- Global Market for Smartphones in Billions: 2016-2021
- Smartphone Penetration Rate as Share of Total Population: 2016-2021
- Market Poised to Gain From Evolving Footprint of IoT
- Global Number of IoT Connected Devices (In Billion) for the Years 2016, 2018, 2020, 2022 & 2025
- Global IoT Spending: Percentage Breakdown by Industry Vertical for the Years 2018 and 2022
- IoT Big Data Generated by Connected Devices Worldwide (In Zettabytes) for the Years 2018 & 2025
- Novel Opportunities Identified in the Automotive Sector
- Global Automobile Production in Million Units: 2008-2022
- LNAs Seek Broader Role in Self-Driving Vehicles
- Global Autonomous Vehicle Sales (In Million) for Years 2020, 2025 & 2030
- Autonomous Vehicles Commercialization & Technology Penetration Timeline
- Consumer Electronics: Established End-Use Market
- Global Smart Homes Market by Category in US$ Billion for the Years 2020 and 2022
- Widespread Use in Military & Space Applications
- Global Military Spending (in US$ Billion) for the Years 2014 through 2020
- Growing Relevance of Industrial IoT in Industry 4.0 Environments Augurs Well
- Major Industry 4.0 Technologies: Global Market Size (US$ Billion) for Internet of Things (IoT), Big Data, Smart factory, Advanced Analytics, Service Robotics, and Smart Machines for 2020
- Advancement of 5G Technology Improves Market Prospects
- Breakdown of Network Latency (in Milliseconds) by Network Type
4. GLOBAL MARKET PERSPECTIVE
III. MARKET ANALYSIS
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/ku2mei
ResearchAndMarkets.com is the world’s leading source for international market research reports and market data. We provide you with the latest data on international and regional markets, key industries, the top companies, new products and the latest trends.
Research and Markets
Laura Wood, Senior Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call +1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call +1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
U.S. Fax: 646-607-1907
Fax (outside U.S.): +353-1-481-1716
View original content:https://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/global-low-noise-amplifiers-lna-market-to-reach-5-2-billion-by-2030–driven-by-growing-demand-in-communications-and-iot-sectors-301876667.html
SOURCE Research and Markets