DUBLIN, May 12, 2023 /PRNewswire/ — The “Scintillators: Global Strategic Business Report” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
Global Scintillators Market to Reach $717.9 Million by 2030
The global market for Scintillators estimated at US$495.3 Million in the year 2022, is projected to reach a revised size of US$717.9 Million by 2030, growing at a CAGR of 4.8% over the analysis period 2022-2030.
Inorganic, one of the segments analyzed in the report, is projected to record 5% CAGR and reach US$474.9 Million by the end of the analysis period. Taking into account the ongoing post pandemic recovery, growth in the Organic segment is readjusted to a revised 4.4% CAGR for the next 8-year period.
The U.S. Market is Estimated at $148.2 Million, While China is Forecast to Grow at 6.6% CAGR
The Scintillators market in the U.S. is estimated at US$148.2 Million in the year 2022. China, the world’s second largest economy, is forecast to reach a projected market size of US$105.7 Million by the year 2030 trailing a CAGR of 6.6% over the analysis period 2022 to 2030.
Among the other noteworthy geographic markets are Japan and Canada, each forecast to grow at 3.3% and 4% respectively over the 2022-2030 period. Within Europe, Germany is forecast to grow at approximately 3.8% CAGR.
What`s New for 2023?
- Special coverage on Russia–Ukraine war; global inflation; easing of zero-Covid policy in China and its `bumpy` reopening; supply chain disruptions, global trade tensions; and risk of recession.
- Global competitiveness and key competitor percentage market shares
- Market presence across multiple geographies – Strong/Active/Niche/Trivial
- Online interactive peer-to-peer collaborative bespoke updates
- Access to digital archives and Research Platform
- Complimentary updates for one year
Key Topics Covered:
II. EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
1. MARKET OVERVIEW
- Impact of COVID-19 Pandemic and Looming Global Recession
- 2020 Marked as a Year of Disruption & Transformation
- Pandemic Puts Pressure on Healthcare System
- Competitive Market Presence – Strong/Active/Niche/Trivial for Players Worldwide in 2022 (E)
- Radiation Detection & Monitoring: A Prelude
- An Introduction to Scintillators
- Organic Scintillators
- Inorganic Scintillators
- Global Market Prospects & Outlook
- Inorganic Scintillators: The Leading Segment
- Developed Regions Lead, Developing Economies to Boost Long-term Growth
- World Brands
- Recent Market Activity
2. FOCUS ON SELECT PLAYERS (Total 33 Featured)
- Alpha Spectra, Inc.
- Dynasil Corporation
- EPIC Crystal Company Limited
- GE Research
- Hamamatsu Photonics K.K.
- Hitachi Metals Ltd.
- Ludlum Measurements Inc.
- Mirion Technologies Inc.
- Nihon Kessho Kogaku Co., Ltd.
- Rexon Components, Inc.
- Saint Gobain
- Siemens Healthcare GmbH
- Shanghai SICCAS High Technology Corporation
- Toshiba Materials Co., Ltd.
- Zecotek Photonics
3. MARKET TRENDS & DRIVERS
- Advancements in Medical Imaging and Nuclear Medicine: Potential for Scintillators Market
- Rising Incidence of Cancer & Need to Reduce Cancer-Related Mortality Drives Need for Scintillators
- Scintillation Materials Play a Vital Role in Medical Imaging Modalities
- Increasing Adoption of Nuclear Medicine Imaging to Stir Up Demand for Scintillators
- Lead Halide Perovskites to Allow Highly Sensitive X-Ray Detectors for Mammography
- Uranium Adds Sparkle to the Scintillators
- Demand for Radiation Monitoring in Homeland Security Applications to Drive Need for Scintillators
- Stilbene Enables Faster Neutron Detection
- SPRD Technologies to Improve Detection of Nuclear/Radiological Sources
- Dual Gamma-Neutron Detector Materials for Compact Detectors
- Industrial Applications Present Growth Potential for Scintillators
- Industrial X-Ray Inspection Systems Use Scintillators
- Use of Halide Lead Perovskites to Ionize Radiation Detection Gains Popularity
- Scintillators Find Significance in Nuclear Power Plants
- Largest Nuclear Power Plants Worldwide by Gross Capacity (MWs)
- Largest Nuclear Power Plants Worldwide by Gross Electricity Generation (Billion Kilowatt Hours)
- Operational and Under Construction Nuclear Power Reactors Worldwide by Country
- Emergence of Renewable Energy Sources as Replacement for Nuclear Energy to Impede Market Growth
- Rising Prominence of Scintillators in Space Missions
- Plastic Scintillators Emerge as Promising Materials
- Researchers Develop New Plastic Scintillator
- Ongoing Technological Advancements Pave Way for Development of Advanced Scintillation Devices
- Advent of 2D HP x-ray Scintillators Streamline Process of Detecting X-ray and x-ray Radiations
- New Scintillator Materials and Research Projects to Spur Market Prospects
- Rare Earth Metals in the Spotlight
- CZT Shows Tremendous Promise in Nuclear Medicine
- Seeking Alternatives to Helium-3
- New Tin-Loaded Organic Glass Scintillator
- Researchers Develop New Scintillation Material
- High Sensitivity Hybrid Direct, Broadband X-Ray Detector for Soft and Hard X-Rays
- Perovskite Nanocrystal-based Sensitized Plastic Scintillators
- High-Performance X-Ray Scintillators based on Organic Manganese Bromide
- GE Research Develops New Detectors for Homeland Security Applications
- Polimaster’s Radiation Monitoring Devices
- New Homeland Security Tool for Detection of Gamma Rays and Radioactive Isotopes
- UT Faculty’s Aid to Homeland Security to Detect Radioactive Materials
- Nanostructure-based Design Improves Scintillator Efficiency
- X-ray Imaging with Nontoxic Double Perovskite Scintillators
- Researchers Develop Flexible X-ray Scintillators
III. MARKET ANALYSIS
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/6urriq
ResearchAndMarkets.com is the world’s leading source for international market research reports and market data. We provide you with the latest data on international and regional markets, key industries, the top companies, new products and the latest trends.
Research and Markets
Laura Wood, Senior Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call +1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call +1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
U.S. Fax: 646-607-1907
Fax (outside U.S.): +353-1-481-1716
View original content:https://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/global-scintillators-strategic-research-report-2023-increasing-adoption-of-nuclear-medicine-imaging-to-stir-up-demand-for-scintillators-301823419.html
SOURCE Research and Markets