DUBLIN, June 9, 2023 /PRNewswire/ — The “Superconductors: Global Strategic Business Report” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
The global market for Superconductors estimated at US$8.4 Billion in the year 2022, is projected to reach a revised size of US$17.6 Billion by 2030, growing at a CAGR of 9.6% over the analysis period 2022-2030.
Low & Medium Temperature, one of the segments analyzed in the report, is projected to record 9.2% CAGR and reach US$9.6 Billion by the end of the analysis period.
Taking into account the ongoing post pandemic recovery, growth in the High Temperature segment is readjusted to a revised 10.2% CAGR for the next 8-year period.
The U.S. Market is Estimated at $2.5 Billion, While China is Forecast to Grow at 9% CAGR
The Superconductors market in the U.S. is estimated at US$2.5 Billion in the year 2022. China, the world’s second largest economy, is forecast to reach a projected market size of US$3 Billion by the year 2030 trailing a CAGR of 9% over the analysis period 2022 to 2030.
Among the other noteworthy geographic markets are Japan and Canada, each forecast to grow at 8.6% and 8% respectively over the 2022-2030 period. Within Europe, Germany is forecast to grow at approximately 7.5% CAGR.
Select Competitors (Total 23 Featured) –
- American Superconductor Corporation
- Bruker Corporation
- Ceraco Ceramic Coating GmbH
- Cryomagnetics Inc.
- Deutsche Nanoschicht GmbH
- Fujikura Ltd.
- Furukawa Electric Co. Ltd.
- Hyper Tech Research Inc.
- Japan Superconductor Technology Inc.
- LS Cable & System Ltd.
- Scientific Magnetics
- Southwire Company
- Sumitomo Electric Industries Ltd.
- Supercon Inc.
- Superconductor Technologies Inc.
Key Topics Covered:
II. EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
1. MARKET OVERVIEW
- Influencer Market Insights
- World Market Trajectories
- Superconductors: The Greatest Scientific Discovery of the 21st Century
- Recent Market Activity
- Steady Growth Projected Over the Next Few Years
- Market Analysis by Segment
- Low Temperature Superconductors (LTS): Largest Product Category
- High Temperature Superconductors (HTS) Fastest Growing Segment
- Market Analysis by Region
- Developed Regions: Prime Revenue Contributors
- Developing Regions: Hot Spots for Future Growth
- Stable Economic Scenario to Aid Market Expansion
- Superconductors – Global Key Competitors Percentage Market Share in 2022 (E)
- Competitive Market Presence – Strong/Active/Niche/Trivial for Players Worldwide in 2022 (E)
- Impact of Covid-19 and a Looming Global Recession
2. FOCUS ON SELECT PLAYERS
3. MARKET TRENDS & DRIVERS
- The Aging and Heavily Burdened Electric Power Infrastructure Welcomes the Emergence of Superconductors
- Crowded Skies & the Need for Other Rapid Transit Alternatives Drive Interest in Magnetic Levitation Transport
- Medical Imaging: The Largest Application Area Generating a Major Chunk of Market Revenues
- Emerging Significance of Biomagnetism As an Alternate Form of Medicine Opens Up a New Application Possibility for Superconductors
- Robust Investments in Life Sciences and Biotechnology Drives Opportunities for Superconductors in Nuclear Magnetic Resonance Spectroscopy (NMR)
- Search for Innovative Ways to Store Energy & the Ensuing Rise in Popularity of Superconducting Magnetic Energy Storage Drives Growth in the Market
- Superconductors Make a Sizable Impact on the Electrical Equipment Market
- Electric Motors
- Fault Current Limiters (FCLs)
- Tapping into the Electrodynamics of Superconductors Marks the Emergence of Superconducting Electronics
- Superconducting Spintronics Gets a Headstart
- Global Focus on Innovation through R&D Provides a Lucrative Platform for the Development & Commercialization of Superconductors
- Pushing the Frontiers of Human Knowledge: A Peek into the Most Recent Innovations in Superconducting Materials Made by Scientific Research Facilities Worldwide
4. GLOBAL MARKET PERSPECTIVE
III. MARKET ANALYSIS
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/j887xa
ResearchAndMarkets.com is the world’s leading source for international market research reports and market data. We provide you with the latest data on international and regional markets, key industries, the top companies, new products and the latest trends.
Research and Markets
Laura Wood, Senior Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call +1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call +1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
U.S. Fax: 646-607-1907
Fax (outside U.S.): +353-1-481-1716
View original content:https://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/global-superconductors-strategic-business-report-2023-search-for-innovative-ways-to-store-energy–ensuing-rise-in-popularity-of-superconducting-magnetic-energy-storage-drives-growth-301847165.html
SOURCE Research and Markets