How to Enable two Factor Authentication on EVADAV
These days internet security and personal data protection are some of the most significant areas. We’d like to share important information with you about how can you protect your account.
What to do
Enable two factor authentication for your account. Go to the profile section and enable the google authenticator checkmark
How it works
- turn on the checkmark inside your account.
- download and install the Google Authenticator app.
- scan the QR code in the GA app. If you cannot, enter the code manually in the application.
- after you enter the right code you’ll get a new one inside the application.
- enter a new code while you’ll log in to continue sign in.
Please, follow these common rules to improve your account defense
- use only strong passwords included upper and lower letters, numbers, and special symbols.
- always check the URL for our domain name and the page where you enter any sensitive information.
- the correct URL is: https://evadav.com
- don’t click on any link that looks suspicious.
- don’t open emails or follow the links inside them if you do not know their senders and the emails look fake.
- don’t open any documents sent to you from unknown persons via messengers, social networks, or shared cloud docs.