Insights on the Content Management Global Market to 2026 – Adoption of Robotic Process Automation Presents Opportunities
DUBLIN, Feb. 16, 2022 /PRNewswire/ — The “Global Content Management Market (2021-2026) by Component, Organization Size, Deployment Type, Industrial Verticals, Geography, Competitive Analysis and the Impact of Covid-19 with Ansoff Analysis” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
The Global Content Management Market is estimated to be USD 29.6 Bn in 2021 and is expected to reach USD 54.0 Bn by 2026, growing at a CAGR of 12.8%.
The factors driving the market’s growth are rising demand for proper content management to improve operations and increase firms’ investment in big data analytics. The increasing industrialization and active initiation of government in increasing digitalization are fuelling the market growth. In addition, the growing focus on securing essential data and protection against data loss has further escalated the market growth. However, the risk of a data breach, limited skilled professionals, and the need for frequent updating of software is anticipated to hamper the market growth.
The content management market is anticipated to show opportunities with increased foreign investment in emerging countries and raise awareness of cloud analytics.
The Global Content Management Market is segmented based on Component, Organization Size, Deployment Type, Industrial Verticals, and Geography.
Some of the companies covered in this report are Microsoft, IBM, Oracle, Xerox, OpenText, Veeva, etc.
- America (Argentina, Brazil, Canada, Chile, Colombia, Mexico, Peru, United States, Rest of Americas)
- Europe (Austria, Belgium, Denmark, Finland, France, Germany, Italy, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Russia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, United Kingdom, Rest of Europe)
- Middle-East and Africa (Egypt, Israel, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, South Africa, United Arab Emirates, Rest of MEA)
- Asia-Pacific (Australia, Bangladesh, China, India, Indonesia, Japan, Malaysia, Philippines, Singapore, South Korea, Sri Lanka, Thailand, Taiwan, Rest of Asia-Pacific)
The report includes a Competitive Quadrant, a proprietary tool to analyze and evaluate the position of companies based on their Industry Position score and Market Performance score. The tool uses various factors for categorizing the players into four categories. Some of these factors considered for analysis are financial performance over the last 3 years, growth strategies, innovation score, new product launches, investments, growth in market share, etc.
Why buy this report?
- The report offers a comprehensive evaluation of the Global Content Management Market. The report includes in-depth qualitative analysis, verifiable data from authentic sources, and projections about market size. The projections are calculated using proven research methodologies.
- The report has been compiled through extensive primary and secondary research. The primary research is done through interviews, surveys, and observation of renowned personnel in the industry.
- The report includes an in-depth market analysis using Porter’s 5 forces model and the Ansoff Matrix. In addition, the impact of Covid-19 on the market is also featured in the report.
- The report also includes the regulatory scenario in the industry, which will help you make a well-informed decision. The report discusses major regulatory bodies and major rules and regulations imposed on this sector across various geographies.
- The report also contains the competitive analysis using IGR Positioning Quadrants, Infogence’s Proprietary competitive positioning tool.
- A complete analysis of the market, including parent industry
- Important market dynamics and trends
- Market segmentation
- Historical, current, and projected size of the market based on value and volume
- Market shares and strategies of key players
- Recommendations to companies for strengthening their foothold in the market
Key Topics Covered:
1 Report Description
2 Research Methodology
3 Executive Summary
4 Market Influencers
4.1.1 Increasing Investment in Big Data Analytics by Firms
4.1.2 Better Backup and Disaster Recovery
4.1.3 Rising Concern for Securing Critical Data and Protection against Data Loss
4.2.1 Security Threat
4.2.2 Stringent Government Rules and Regulations
4.3.1 Adoption of Robotic Process Automation
4.3.2 Growing Acceptance of Cloud Analytics and AI
4.4.1 Issues with Integration and Implementation with Current Applications
4.4.2 Lack of Technical Skilled Workforce
5 Market Analysis
5.1 Porter’s Five Forces Analysis
5.2 Impact of COVID-19
5.3 Ansoff Matrix Analysis
6 Global Content Management Market, By Component
6.2.1 Document Management
6.2.2 Case Management
6.2.3 Record Management
6.2.4 Imaging and Capturing
6.2.5 Web and Mobile Content Management
6.2.6 Digital Asset Management
6.3.1 Training and Consulting
6.3.2 Support and Maintenance
6.3.3 Deployment and Integration
7 Global Content Management Market, By Organization Size
7.2 Large Size
7.3 Small and Medium Size
8 Global Content Management Market, By Deployment Type
9 Global Content Management Market, By Industry Verticals
9.2 Banking, Financial Services, and Insurance (BFSI)
9.3 Energy and Utilities
9.4 Government and Defense
9.6 IT & Telecom
10 Global Content Management Market, By Geography
11 Competitive Landscape
11.1 Competitive Quadrant
11.2 Market Share Analysis
11.3 Strategic Initiatives
11.3.1 M&A and Investments
11.3.2 Partnerships and Collaborations
11.3.3 Product Developments and Improvements
12 Company Profiles
12.3 Alfresco Software
12.4 Ascend Software
12.5 Atlassian Corporation
12.8 Datamatics Global Services
12.10 Epicor Software
12.11 EVER TEAM SAS
12.13 Hewlett Packard Enterprise
12.14 Hyland Software
12.19 Newgen Software Technologies
12.24 Veeva Systems
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/c94yfa
Research and Markets
Laura Wood, Senior Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call +1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call +1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
U.S. Fax: 646-607-1904
Fax (outside U.S.): +353-1-481-1716
SOURCE Research and Markets