The rise in demand for packaging automotive components and protecting goods during transportation is a key driving force behind the growth of the protective wrapping paper market. Additionally, the increasing use of promotional designs to enhance brand value and the adoption of premium packaging solutions are contributing to the market’s expansion.
NEWARK, Del., Nov. 22, 2023 /PRNewswire/ — The global protective wrapping paper market is likely to secure a CAGR of 5.9% during the forecast period. The global market is estimated to register a valuation of US$ 4,343.7 million in 2024 and reach US$ 7,077.7 million by 2034.
Major Factors Boosting the Protective Wrapping Paper Market
The rising consumer awareness of green solutions is surging the adoption of protective paper. The increasing adoption of sustainable methods to develop cost-effective and durable protective paper is fueling growth opportunities in the market. Manufacturers are looking forward to solving consumer expectations through unique and intelligent technologies, driving the market’s growth.
Several government initiatives and campaigns promote sustainability to reduce toxicity in the air and create a fresh and hygienic environment. Rising consumer expectations of premium quality packaging and refreshed packaging solutions for food are advancing market revenue. Key companies are collecting feedback from their genuine audiences to offer improved and satisfying products with advanced sustainable material uses.
Students are marching to stop hazardous packaging that affects the environment. The rising need to lead a better quality of life is increasing the adoption of biodegradable packaging among consumers. Developing countries like India and China are taking initiatives to stop pollutants and improve sustainability, fueling sales of protective paper.
Key players are focusing on enhancing packaging solutions with additional features such as barcode printing, design, art, and eye-catching color to boost consumer expectations. They promote their brands through these packaging to collect vast revenue and satisfy the customers.
“Sustainability is a step forward toward hygiene and progress. Manufacturers are emphasizing the development of eco-friendly solutions with smart packaging to gain popularity among consumers. These innovations in the protective paper market are expected to provide product safety and security, improving human health and environmental conditions,” says Ismail Sutaria (Lead Consultant, Packaging and Materials).
- The protective wrapping paper market is expected to grow at a CAGR of 5.9% from 2024 to 2034.
- The market in the United States is expected to register a CAGR of 3.30% through 2034.
- The market in India is anticipated to capture a CAGR of 6.50% through 2034.
- The market in Germany is anticipated to register a CAGR of 2.20% over the forecast period.
- China significantly drives the global market with a CAGR of 5.90% through 2034.
- With a CAGR of 2.70%, the United Kingdom is rapidly advancing globally.
- The 90 to 120 GSM segment is estimated to lead the global market during the forecast period.
- The e-commerce sector accounts for a significant share, leading the global market by the end-use sector.
Understand global, regional, and country-level parameters with growth opportunities, historical data (2019-2023), and forecasts (2024-2034). Buy this report today!
Key Players in the Protective Wrapping Paper Market
Key players are making huge investments to develop cost-effective, reliable, and durable products to drive the global market. These players focus on consumers’ desires and offer unique and innovative products with vast discount options. The major companies play a vital role in upsurging global market revenue by adopting different tactics. These players break barriers and challenges to achieve success and capture limitless boundaries.
Key players enhance their business portfolios through innovations and smart work. They promote their brand on trade shows, exhibitions, and online platforms. They uplift the market reach through innovations, ideas, etc. They are likely to fuel the global market share in the coming future. Ongoing trends like go green, recycle, reuse, etc. are expected to drive the adoption of smart packaging solutions in the market.
Purchase this report now to get key companies with their Revenue Forecast, Volume Forecast, Company Ranking, Competitive Landscape, Growth Factors, Trends, and Pricing Analysis.
About the Author:
Ismail Sutaria (Lead Consultant, Packaging and Materials) has over 8 years of experience in market research and consulting in the packaging & materials industry. Ismail’s strength lies in identifying key challenges faced by the client and offering logical and actionable insights to equip the clients with strategic decision-making power.
Ismail has been an instrumental part of several transformational consulting assignments. His key skills include competitive benchmarking, opportunity assessment, macroeconomic analysis, and business transformation advisory. Ismail is an MBA holder in Marketing and has a Bachelor’s Degree in Mathematics.
Ismail is a regular at industry conferences and expos and has been widely covered in electronic and print media. He is a Speaker at our upcoming Talk show – Rise of the Intelligent Packaging. Ismail has been quoted in leading publications, including the European Pharmaceutical Review and the European Adhesive Tape Association.
Explore FMI’s Extensive Coverage in the Packaging Domain:
- Paper Loading Machine Market Forecast by Roll and Sheet Loading Machines from 2024 to 2034. – Review the report overview and request a complimentary sample report.
- Global Stick Packaging Market Analysis by Plastic and Paper, 2023 to 2033. – Review the report overview and request a complimentary sample report.
- Demand Forecast for Heavy-duty Corrugated Packaging in Western Europe, by Single Wall and Double Wall Board Type, 2024 to 2034. – Review the report overview and request a complimentary sample report.
- Examining Booklet Label Demand in Europe by Plastic and from 2023 to 2033. – Review the report overview and request a complimentary sample report.
- Heavy-duty Corrugated Packaging in Japan, by Single, Double, and Triple Wall Board Type, 2024 to 2034. – Review the report overview and request a complimentary sample report.
- Demand Forecast for Barrier Coated Paper in Japan, by Water-based and Solvent-based Coating Types, 2023 to 2033. – Review the report overview and request a complimentary sample report.
- Demand Forecast for Industrial Drum in Korea, by Steel and Plastic Drum Type, 2023 to 2033. – Review the report overview and request a complimentary sample report.
About Future Market Insights (FMI)
Future Market Insights (FMI) is a leading provider of market intelligence and consulting services, serving clients in over 150 countries. FMI is headquartered in Dubai and has delivery centers in the United Kingdom, the United States, and India. FMI’s latest market research reports and industry analysis helps businesses navigate challenges and make critical decisions with confidence and clarity amidst breakneck competition.
Our customized and syndicated market research reports deliver actionable insights that drive sustainable growth. A team of expert-led analysts at FMI continuously tracks emerging trends and events in a broad range of industries to ensure that our clients prepare for the evolving needs of their consumers.
Nandini Singh Sawlani
Future Market Insights Inc.
Christiana Corporate, 200 Continental Drive,
Suite 401, Newark, Delaware – 19713, USA
For Sales Enquiries: email@example.com
LinkedIn| Twitter| Blogs | YouTube
View original content:https://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/key-players-promote-sustainability-through-integration-of-smart-technology-in-protective-wrapping-paper-production–future-market-insights-inc-301995825.html
SOURCE Future Market Insights