DUBLIN, July 21, 2023 /PRNewswire/ — The “Global Metrology Services Market (2023-2028) by Product, Services, Application, and Geography, Competitive Analysis, Impact of Covid-19, Impact of Economic Slowdown & Impending Recession with Ansoff Analysis” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
The Global Metrology Services Market is estimated to be USD 1035.52 Mn in 2023 and is expected to reach USD 2276.16 Mn by 2028, growing at a CAGR of 17%.
Market dynamics are forces that impact the prices and behaviors of the stakeholders. These forces create pricing signals which result from the changes in the supply and demand curves for a given product or service. Forces of Market Dynamics may be related to macro-economic and micro-economic factors. There are dynamic market forces other than price, demand, and supply. Human emotions can also drive decisions, influence the market, and create price signals.
As the market dynamics impact the supply and demand curves, decision-makers aim to determine the best way to use various financial tools to stem various strategies for speeding growth and reducing the risks.
The Global Metrology Services Market is segmented based on Product, Servcies, Application, and Geography.
- By Product, the market is classified into Coordinate Measuring Machines and Optical Digitizers & Scanners.
- By Services, the market is classified into 3D Measurement, Product Quality Optimization, Quality Control and Inspection, and Reverse Engineering.
- By Application, the market is classified into Aerospace and Defense, Automotive, Industrial, and Power Generation.
- By Geography, the market is classified into Americas, Europe, Middle East & Africa, and Asia-Pacific.
The report provides a detailed analysis of the competitors in the market. It covers the financial performance analysis for the publicly listed companies in the market. The report also offers detailed information on the companies’ recent development and competitive scenario. Some of the companies covered in this report are 3D Systems, Inc., Creaform, CyberOptics Corp., FARO Technologies, Inc., GOM Metrology, ZEISS International, etc.
- America (Argentina, Brazil, Canada, Chile, Colombia, Mexico, Peru, United States, Rest of Americas)
- Europe (Austria, Belgium, Denmark, Finland, France, Germany, Italy, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Russia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, United Kingdom, Rest of Europe)
- Middle East and Africa (Egypt, Israel, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, South Africa, United Arab Emirates, Rest of MEA)
- Asia-Pacific (Australia, Bangladesh, China, India, Indonesia, Japan, Malaysia, Philippines, Singapore, South Korea, Sri Lanka, Thailand, Taiwan, Rest of Asia-Pacific)
The report includes a Competitive Quadrant, a proprietary tool to analyze and evaluate the position of companies based on their Industry Position score and Market Performance score. The tool uses various factors for categorizing the players into four categories. Some of these factors considered for analysis are financial performance over the last 3 years, growth strategies, innovation score, new product launches, investments, growth in market share, etc.
The report presents a detailed Ansoff matrix analysis for the Global Metrology Services Market. Ansoff Matrix, also known as Product/Market Expansion Grid, is a strategic tool used to design strategies for growth of the company. The matrix can be used to evaluate approaches in four strategies viz. Market Development, Market Penetration, Product Development and Diversification. The matrix is also used for risk analysis to understand the risk involved with each approach.
The analyst analyses the Global Metrology Services Market using the Ansoff Matrix to provide the best approaches a company can take to improve its market position.
Based on the SWOT analysis conducted on the industry and industry players, the analyst has devised suitable strategies for market growth.
Why buy this report?
- The report offers a comprehensive evaluation of the Global Metrology Services Market. The report includes in-depth qualitative analysis, verifiable data from authentic sources, and projections about market size. The projections are calculated using proven research methodologies.
- The report has been compiled through extensive primary and secondary research. The primary research is done through interviews, surveys, and observation of renowned personnel in the industry.
- The report includes an in-depth market analysis using Porter’s 5 forces model, PESTLE Analysis, and the Ansoff Matrix. In addition, the impact of COVID-19 and the impact of economic slowdown & impending recession on the market are also featured in the report.
- The report also includes the regulatory scenario in the industry, which will help you make a well-informed decision. The report discusses major regulatory bodies and major rules and regulations imposed on this sector across various geographies.
- The report also contains a competitive analysis using Positioning Quadrants, the analyst’s competitive positioning tool.
- A complete analysis of the market, including the parent industry
- Important market dynamics and trends
- Market segmentation
- Historical, current, and projected size of the market based on value and volume
- Market shares and strategies of key players
- Recommendations to companies for strengthening their foothold in the market
Key Topics Covered:
1 Report Description
1.1 Study Objectives
1.2 Market Definition
1.4 Years Considered
1.6 Key Stakeholders
2 Research Methodology
2.1 Research Process
2.2 Data Collection and Validation
2.2.1 Secondary Research
2.2.2 Primary Research
2.2.3 Analyst Models
2.3 Market Size Estimation
2.3.1 Bottom-Up Approach
2.3.2 Top-Down Approach
2.4 Assumptions of the Study
2.5 Limitations of the Study
3 Executive Summary
3.2 Market Size, Segmentations and Outlook
4 Market Dynamics
4.1.1 Increasing Demand from Industrial and Power Generation Applications
4.1.2 Increasing Adoption of CAD/CAM and International Quality Standards in Metrology Services
4.1.3 Lack of Applicability of Existing Measuring Equipment
4.1.4 Development of Enhanced Metrology Services Software Packages
4.2.1 Intensification in Design Complexity
4.3.1 Rising Demand for Finished Goods Coupled with Technological Advancements
4.3.2 Development of Outsourcing Trend for Dimensional Check in the Medical Sector
4.4.1 Lack of Trained Machine Operators
4.4.2 Safety and Security Concerns
5 Market Analysis
5.1 Regulatory Scenario
5.2 Porter’s Five Forces Analysis
5.3 PESTEL Analysis
5.4 SWOT Analysis
5.5 Impact of Covid-19
5.6 Impact of Economic Slowdown & Impending Recession
5.7 Ansoff Matrix Analysis
6 Global Metrology Services Market, By Product
6.2 Coordinate Measuring Machines
6.2.1 Articulated Arm Machines
6.2.2 Bridge Machines
6.2.3 Gantry Machines
6.2.4 Horizontal Arm Machines
6.3 Optical Digitizers and Scanners
6.3.1 3D Laser Scanners
6.3.2 Laser Trackers
6.3.3 White Light Scanners
7 Global Metrology Services Market, By Applications
7.2 Aerospace and Defense
7.5 Power Generation
8 Global Metrology Services Market, By Services
8.2 3D Measurement
8.3 6.3 Product Quality Optimization
8.4 6.4 Quality Control and Inspection
8.5 6.5 Reverse Engineering
9 Americas’ Metrology Services Market
9.9 United States
9.10 Rest of Americas
10 Europe’s Metrology Services Market
10.16 United Kingdom
10.17 Rest of Europe
11 Middle East and Africa’s Metrology Services Market
11.5 Saudi Arabia
11.6 South Africa
11.7 United Arab Emirates
11.8 Rest of MEA
12 APAC’s Metrology Services Market
12.11 South Korea
12.12 Sri Lanka
12.15 Rest of Asia-Pacific
13 Competitive Landscape
13.1 Competitive Quadrant
13.2 Market Share Analysis
13.3 Strategic Initiatives
13.3.1 M&A and Investments
13.3.2 Partnerships and Collaborations
13.3.3 Product Developments and Improvements
14 Company Profiles
14.1 3D Systems, Inc.
14.2 Automated Precision, Inc.
14.3 Baker Hughes Co.
14.4 Bruker Corp.
14.6 Chotest Technology, Inc.
14.8 CyberOptics Corp.
14.9 FARO Technologies, Inc.
14.10 GOM Metrology
14.11 Hexagon AB
14.12 Intertek Group PLC
14.13 Jenoptik Ag
14.14 Keyence Corp.
14.15 KLA Corp.
14.16 Mitutoyo Corp.
14.17 Nikon Corp.
14.18 Perceptron, Inc.
14.19 Renishaw PLC
14.20 SGS Group
14.21 Trescal SA
14.22 ZEISS International
- 3D Systems, Inc.
- Automated Precision, Inc.
- Baker Hughes Co.
- Bruker Corp.
- Chotest Technology, Inc.
- CyberOptics Corp.
- FARO Technologies, Inc.
- GOM Metrology
- Hexagon AB
- Intertek Group PLC
- Jenoptik Ag
- Keyence Corp.
- KLA Corp.
- Mitutoyo Corp.
- Nikon Corp.
- Perceptron, Inc.
- Renishaw PLC
- SGS Group
- Trescal SA
- ZEISS International
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/1b7umt
ResearchAndMarkets.com is the world’s leading source for international market research reports and market data. We provide you with the latest data on international and regional markets, key industries, the top companies, new products and the latest trends.
Research and Markets
Laura Wood, Senior Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call +1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call +1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
U.S. Fax: 646-607-1907
Fax (outside U.S.): +353-1-481-1716
SOURCE Research and Markets