DUBLIN, May 19, 2023 /PRNewswire/ — The “Advanced-Surface Movement Guidance and Control System (A-SMGCS) – Global Strategic Business Report” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
The global market for Advanced-Surface Movement Guidance and Control System (A-SMGCS) estimated at US$4.9 Billion in the year 2022, is projected to reach a revised size of US$5.8 Billion by 2030, growing at a CAGR of 2.3% over the analysis period 2022-2030.
Software, one of the segments analyzed in the report, is projected to record a 2.5% CAGR and reach US$3 Billion by the end of the analysis period.
Taking into account the ongoing post pandemic recovery, growth in the Hardware segment is readjusted to a revised 2.2% CAGR for the next 8-year period.
The U.S. Market is Estimated at $1.4 Billion, While China is Forecast to Grow at 2.2% CAGR
The Advanced-Surface Movement Guidance and Control System (A-SMGCS) market in the U.S. is estimated at US$1.4 Billion in the year 2022. China, the world’s second largest economy, is forecast to reach a projected market size of US$1 Billion by the year 2030 trailing a CAGR of 2.2% over the analysis period 2022 to 2030.
Among the other noteworthy geographic markets are Japan and Canada, each forecast to grow at 2.2% and 1.9% respectively over the 2022-2030 period. Within Europe, Germany is forecast to grow at approximately 2.4% CAGR.
Select Competitors (Total 52 Featured) –
- ADB Safegate BVBA
- Altys Technologies
- ATRiCS Advanced Traffic Solutions GmbH
- ERA a.s.
- Frequentis AG
- Honeywell International, Inc.
- Indra Sistemas SA
- Leonardo S.p.A
- SAAB AB
- Searidge Technologies Inc.
- Terma A/S
- Thales Group
No. of Pages
2022 – 2030
Estimated Market Value (USD) in 2022
Forecasted Market Value (USD) by 2030
Compound Annual Growth Rate
Key Topics Covered:
II. EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
1. MARKET OVERVIEW
- Influencer Market Insights
- World Market Trajectories
- Advanced-Surface Movement Guidance & Control System (A-SMGCS): A Prelude
- Uptrend in Airport Infrastructure Investments Points Towards High-Potential Opportunities for A-SMGCS
- China Drives Momentum in Worldwide Airport Infrastructure Spending
- Growing Passenger & Cargo Traffic Necessitate Higher Budgetary Allocation for Airport Infrastructure
- Evolving Digitization Priorities Amid Growing Focus on Transforming Airport Airside Operations Fuel Market Expansion
- Advanced-Surface Movement Guidance & Control System (A-SMGCS) – Global Key Competitors Percentage Market Share in 2022 (E)
- Competitive Market Presence – Strong/Active/Niche/Trivial for Players Worldwide in 2022 (E)
- Impact of Covid-19 and a Looming Global Recession
2. FOCUS ON SELECT PLAYERS
3. MARKET TRENDS & DRIVERS
- Persistent Challenges in Airport & Airfield Surveillance Amplify the Role of Advanced Surveillance Systems
- Airport Operators Lean Towards Airfield Radar System (ARS) to Automate Airfield Surveillance
- Newfound Interest in Airfield Runway Lighting Underpins A-SMGCS Deployment Rates
- ‘Follow The Greens’ Intelligent Guidance Method to Steer Future Market Expansion
- Robust Benefits Offered Accelerate Deployments of Airport Collaborative Decision Making (A-CDM)
- Safety Nets Gain Traction as Additional System Safety Defences
- Emphasis on Runway Incursion Prevention Creates Ample Opportunities
- AMASS for Quicker Response to Potential Runway Threats
- ASDE-X: The Top-of-Class Runway Safety Tool
- Surface Surveillance & Situational Awareness Made Easier with ASSC
- Technology Improvements & Product Upgrades Build Momentum
- Visual Docking Guidance System from ADB Safegate for High Traffic Handling Capacity
- Terma’s Enhanced Surface Movement Radar (eSMR) for Airports
- Ground-Based Augmentation System Solution from NATS and Indra
- Navtech Radar’s AdvanceGuard Combines Perimeter Security Surveillance and Surface Movement
- PRODUCT OVERVIEW
- A-SMGCS: Introduction
4. GLOBAL MARKET PERSPECTIVE
III. MARKET ANALYSIS
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/xwou0p
ResearchAndMarkets.com is the world’s leading source for international market research reports and market data. We provide you with the latest data on international and regional markets, key industries, the top companies, new products and the latest trends.
Research and Markets
Laura Wood, Senior Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call +1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call +1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
U.S. Fax: 646-607-1907
Fax (outside U.S.): +353-1-481-1716
View original content:https://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/advanced-surface-movement-guidance-and-control-systems-global-market-to-reach-5-8-billion-by-2030-surface-surveillance–situational-awareness-made-easier-with-assc-301829597.html
SOURCE Research and Markets