DUBLIN, Dec. 21, 2023 /PRNewswire/ — The “Blower Market by Product Type (Positive Displacement Blowers, Centrifugal Blowers, High-Speed Turbo Blowers, Regenerative Blowers), Pressure, Distribution Channel, End-User Industry and Region – Global Forecast to 2028” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
The global blower market is projected to reach USD 4.6 billion by 2028 from an estimated USD 3.7 billion in 2023, at a CAGR of 4.8% during the forecast period. The escalating demand for blowers across industries results from their critical roles in ventilation, enhancement of the velocity of air, and process optimization. Industries prioritize these applications to enhance operational efficiency, comply with environmental regulations, and ensure a safe working environment, driving the increasing demand for blowers.
High speed turbo blower: The fastest segment of the blower market, by product type.
Based on product type, the blower market has been segmented into positive displacement blowers, centrifugal blowers, high-speed turbo blowers, and regenerative blowers. The high-speed turbo blower offers the advantages of high efficiency and lower maintenance costs in a packaged unit. Turbo blowers are used wherever process air is required in the low-pressure range, such as water & wastewater treatment plants, sewage treatment plants, effluent treatment plants, cement plants, aquaculture farms, chemical plants, paper plants, vacuum plants and systems, and pneumatic conveying systems. High-speed turbo blowers are gaining popularity in wastewater treatment plants due to their energy-saving potential in continuous operations.
Food and beverage segment is expected to emerge as the second-largest segment based on end use industry.
Based on end users, the blower market has been segmented into cement, steel, mining, power, chemicals & petrochemicals, pulp & paper, food & beverages, pharmaceuticals, water & wastewater treatment, and others. The food and beverages segment is expected to be the second-largest segment. Since blowers are essential to maintaining the quality and safety of food, demand for them in the food and beverage sectors is rising. In order to maintain hygienic conditions and avoid contamination, blowers are crucial for activities including air conveying, drying, and ventilation. The demand for dependable and energy-efficient blower systems has increased as a result of these industries placing a high priority on efficiency and observing strict standards. The industry’s highest standards of food safety are maintained by blowers, whose crucial contribution to improving manufacturing processes is highlighted by the growing need for them.
Up to 15 psi segment is expected to emerge as the largest segment based on pressure
The blower market has been segmented into the Up to 15 psi, 15-20 psi, and Above 20 psi based on pressure. Up to 15 psi (Low-pressure) blowers are utilized across water and wastewater treatment, fisheries, and food and beverage industries. Positive displacement, regenerative, lobe blowers, and centrifugal blowers are usually available in this pressure rating, each with distinct advantages. Low-pressure lobe blowers provide economical initial costs, while low-pressure screw blowers offer enhanced reliability and energy efficiency.
Key Topics Covered:
- Blower Market Snapshot
- Positive Displacement Blowers to Dominate Blower Market During Forecast Period
- Blowers Operating at Pressures Up to 15 Psi Segment to Account for Market Share in 2028
- Online Distribution Channels to Register Higher CAGR in Blower Market from 2023 to 2028
- Water & Wastewater Treatment Segment to Hold Largest Market Share in 2023
- Asia-Pacific Accounted for Largest Share of Blower Market in 2022
- Attractive Opportunities for Players in the Blower Market
- Rising Focus on Improving Efficiency of Water & Wastewater Treatment Plants to Drive Blower Market During Forecast Period
- Positive Displacement Blowers Segment to Account for Largest Market Share in 2028
- Up to 15 PSI Segment to Exhibit Highest CAGR Between 2023 and 2028
- Offline Segment to Hold Larger Market Share in 2028
- Water & Wastewater Treatment Industry to Exhibit Highest CAGR During Forecast Period
- Increasing Government Initiatives to Promote Industrial Automation
- Rising Emphasis on Enhancing Coverage of Integrated Water Treatment Services
- Growing Adoption of Blowers for Low-Pressure Operations
- High Risks Associated with Air Leaks and Equipment Downtime
- Increased Cost of Ownership and Maintenance
- Shifting Preference Toward Low-Cost and Energy-Efficient Industrial Systems
- Increasing Demand for Oil-Free and Class 0-Certified Blowers
- Availability of Low-Quality and Cheap Products in Gray Market
- Health Risks Associated with Noise Pollution in Heavy Industry
Case Study Analysis
- Atlas Copco Ab Supplies ZS VSD Screw Blower Technology to Help Sandoz Reduce Energy Consumption in Wastewater Treatment Plant
- 4″-Long Ring Blower Installation Results in Smudge-Free and Permanent Imprints in Beverage Bottle Filling Plant
- Whisper Aero Develops Electric Propulsor to Address Issues Related to Noisy and Polluting Leaf Blowers
- Airpro Fan & Blower
- Atlantic Blowers
- Atlas Copco
- DI Cheng Rubber Industries
- Ebara Corporation
- Howden Broking Group
- Ingersoll Rand
- Kaeser Kompressoren
- Kay International
- Mitsubishi Heavy Industries
- Mittal Blowers India
- New York Blower
- Piller Blowers & Compressors
- Shandong Huadong Blower
- Sofasco Fans
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/ddt7qs
ResearchAndMarkets.com is the world’s leading source for international market research reports and market data. We provide you with the latest data on international and regional markets, key industries, the top companies, new products and the latest trends.
Research and Markets
Laura Wood, Senior Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call +1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call +1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
U.S. Fax: 646-607-1904
Fax (outside U.S.): +353-1-481-1716
View original content:https://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/blower-global-market-forecast-report-to-2028—rising-emphasis-on-enhancing-coverage-of-integrated-water-treatment-services-to-drive-the-market-302021134.html
SOURCE Research and Markets